CTI Cesaroni Technology

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready for certification. We are planning an old-fashioned multi-day session for this year. Spring starts in May here. -4F this morning.

Jeroen.

Accuweather is showing 40 degrees fahrenheit on wednesday up yonder...:rolleyes:
Barring wind, rain etc...

A Parka, a good toque, otter fur gloves, some knee high boots and, *snowpants* and, your set.:D

C'mon Jeroen, some of us are patiently waiting!;)

C'mon Jeroen, some of us are patiently waiting!;)

+1.

Nothing wrong with cold weather. It's actually good for you: It builds character :bangpan:

At the very least, some teasers would be appreciated...

Without proper direction, we might start a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors... like:

75mm 6GXL White
75mm 6GXL C-Star (the N-5800's little brother)
54mm 6GXL C-Star (the N-5800 little brother's little brother)
98mm 12 grain XL P45,000 ?
New propellant ?
etc...

:)

Nothing wrong with cold weather. It's actually good for you: It builds character :bangpan:

I've been riding my bike to work throughout the winter. Does that count? My new record is -13F, -30F with the wind. I seem to be the only one....

Jeroen.

I've been riding my bike to work throughout the winter. Does that count? My new record is -13F, -30F with the wind. I seem to be the only one....

Jeroen.

That's funny. That is cold. I used to run in that kind of weather. Refused to run in -50 F windchill.

In 3 weeks @ Red Glare 16 I'll be flying the K4000VM in my 6" STINGER, Jason's video looked pretty damn cool!

Also flying my FORMULA 200 on CTI's New N5600WT, 13,628Ns 6G 98mm load. I love the WT so I'm really looking forward to that! I'll post pics on my return.

Jeroen.

You are quite fearless...

I hope you have the heated seat option on your bike. You do not want to freeze some critical parts.... untitled.png

Anyway, back to those teasers :pop:

In 3 weeks @ Red Glare 16 I'll be flying the K4000VM in my 6" STINGER, Jason's video looked pretty damn cool!

Also flying my FORMULA 200 on CTI's New N5600WT, 13,628Ns 6G 98mm load. I love the WT so I'm really looking forward to that! I'll post pics on my return.

Can't wait to see that N5600. That is going to rock!! I flew the Jumbo Jart on a 12,500 Crazy Cracker White (EX). It was a great flight. I wish you the best of luck with yours. Are you using the "traditional" dual deploy set up? or all in the nose (head end deployment)?

Full J. None of those 'Wimpy J350's' etc... this was 15ns short of a baby K.
CTI 1266J760
Rocketry Warehouse Formula 98 to 5210' (1580m).
Perfect cable cutter recovery at 600' with a 6' chute.

Eagerly awaiting the certification session! Are we going to see C* proliferation down on through the range? More longburns? How many motors are we talking?

Later!

--Coop

Flying the Formula 200 on CTI's new N5600WT at Red Glare this weekend, hopefully I'll get some nice pics and video to post.

Formula200_zpsfea2c27b.jpg

My Red Glare Flights.

STINGER 6 on a CTI L910CS to 4414'
STINGER6L910CS_zpsa85507bc.jpg

VORLON 5 on a CTI L1050BS to 4906'
Vorlon5L1050BS2_zpsbdce551c.jpg

BROKEN ARROW 5 XP on a CTI M2505WT to 11,189'
162_zpse1371994.jpg

FORMULA 200 on a CTI N5600WT to 11,540'
Formula200N5600WTTH4_zpse0f5993a.jpg

Pics by George Kieley & Todd Harrison

Last edited:
Another one from Todd Harrison. I was pretty close when it took off and when it came up to pressure the sound was just incredible! Don't forget this is 8" Dia, 10' tall, and was 80lbs on the pad and it still did Mach 1.1 lol.

Formula200N5600WTTH3_zpsfac90920.jpg

HOLY SMOKES Gary! That N-5600 White Thunder looks awesome....Good job Jeroen!

I'll be flying one in three weeks from now in the Gizmo XL called..."The Holy Sheet Hand Grenade of Antioch" at one of our Indiana Rocketry club launches.

Two of your N's through it already Dr. J and, we just can't kill it.....but, that pesky recovery situation should be worked out this time.
Will make sure Reeser gets a photo (at least) of the UP!:point:

Once again, really nice....Gary!:D

Back