After the filler was dry, I applied CA to the seam between the MBT and tail cone. It ran around it nicely, but I used a small piece of excess aluminum cut off from my jig shield a while back to smooth out any over-runs. Just keep it moving, it won't stick. There's some things I don't like about CA, but sandability isn't one of them. I'm hoping I can now sand that joint down flush.
I applied filler to the front of the fins. I also applied thick filler to the gouge on the leading edge of the fin on the far left. I'm going to apply CA to it and see how that works on fixing it. I also made a pretty deep pen mark on that fin while making the shim for the jig. Pens don't work on CA soaked paper, use a pencil I found out.
I sanded too much off of the nose cone, I need a much gentler touch. I reapplied filler so I'm back to square one on it.