• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric cayemburg. I bought a camera during his spring sale. When I received the camera, it wasn't working so I emailed him, and he told me several things that could possibly be the problem. When those didn't work, he issued me a full refund on the purchase, including shipping. Great to work with, shipped fast and had great prices.

Wiley

I bought fiberglass and release from him. He kept me informed of its shipment status and packed it very well

Duly noted and list updated.

thanks to all on the list(s) for making this such a great community.

s6

WOW , I'm on the OKY-DOKY list!:cool:
glad I'm on it and always deal straight with everybody!
even if things don't go peachy,for any reason, I will fix them.

I see a lot of names already on the list that I have had excellent dealings with. I'd like to add karlbaum, Afterburners and Daveyfire for continuing the streak of honest and fair deals that I have had on TRF.

Last edited:
Oh ,I don't know about Afterburners...he's into (*shivers*) that R/C crap. But I guess he redeems himself with crazy, wicked rocket paint jobs. So-he's okay I guess....

( Hi Dan- how 'bout Rocstock? Heehee!)

Heyyyyyyyy
Tanx Chris,,,,,,,,
Wait till you see the rocksim file I just sent you........
Teddy

Most of the guys that I have had good dealings with are already on the list, but just to second the vote, here's a shout out for atxcple, Crazy Jim, Fuddrucker and Jus Rockets (Juan) who is a good friend and have had many good dealings with.

Adding tbonerocketeer (Chris Short) -- bought two things from him; both were in the mail promptly.

-Kevin

+1 to Chris ( tbonerocketeer ). Everything was quickly shipped. Another good guy is Teddy ( onebadhawk ). His custom shock cords are awesome. Great customer service.

Wowwwwww
I'm okey dokeyyyyy tooooooooo
No kiddin, tanx guys

Teddy

I just bought an OOP Estes kit from LW Bercini. He was friendly and easy to work with, and the kit arrived in good shape.

How about a "Not So Good" dealer or seller thread. Knowing who's bad is as inportant as knowing who's good. I've only bought here twice. One was a good as you could hope for. The second...not so much. I did eventually get my stuff but I had to chase him down. I paid over $16 above the agreed price for shipping. When the box finally arrived it was crushed, no packing and with $3.20 postage due...good thing it was aluminum. Some who bought from him got their stuff right away but there are 1 or 2 that still might be waiting.

I can say one thing more. There have been a few new guys here that their first post is something for sale, sometimes selling expensive stuff. I might miss out on some things but it's like eBay, I never buy from a noob there either.

I may be off base here but I don't think so. Most of the other forums I frequent have a policy of X number of posts before you can post in the Wanted/For Sale section. Might be a good idea here...just saying...

How about a "Not So Good" dealer or seller thread. Knowing who's bad is as inportant as knowing who's good. I've only bought here twice. One was a good as you could hope for. The second...not so much. I did eventually get my stuff but I had to chase him down. I paid over $16 above the agreed price for shipping. When the box finally arrived it was crushed, no packing and with $3.20 postage due...good thing it was aluminum. Some who bought from him got their stuff right away but there are 1 or 2 that still might be waiting.

I can say one thing more. There have been a few new guys here that their first post is something for sale, sometimes selling expensive stuff. I might miss out on some things but it's like eBay, I never buy from a noob there either.

I may be off base here but I don't think so. Most of the other forums I frequent have a policy of X number of posts before you can post in the Wanted/For Sale section. Might be a good idea here...just saying...

Valid points. I tend to agree.

I'm sure there's more, but here's my list `O' righteous Dudes to do business with be it buys, sales, trades or gifts.

ECayemberg
lawndartman
Mike Di Venti
alexzogh
Graduator
PunkRocketScience
chadrog
troj

...And last but certainly not least...n3tjm!...Yeah that guy! The one that organizes an International Gift Exchange at his own expense and attention every Solstice or so.

Papa Elf, YOU bring us together in a globally flavored TRF holiday every year. Dude! You Rock!...that is all.

Last edited:
I haven't bought or sold anything here for a while. I've been away from Rocketry in general for a bit.
I'm planning to sell some items soon. I've mostly been in an "acquistion" mode so more people on here have sold to me than bought from me.

CTimm - I sold an ARCAS to CTimm and the transaction went smoothly and was fast.

I forgot to add LW Bercini AGAIN ,to the list.

We have had several dealings ,and every time I was more than pleased with his being prompt ,curtious and very very trusting !

You may indeed deal with upmost confidence !

paul T

I would like to express my gratitude to chadrog (Chad) for being a very trusting and fine gentleman, and for sending me some items before I paid for them !

Thankyou Chad !

Most sincerely

Paul T

I would like to express my gratitude to chadrog (Chad) for being a very trusting and fine gentleman, and for sending me some items before I paid for them !

Thankyou Chad !

Most sincerely

Paul T

It also speaks about you as a person. There are several people I would trust like that, and most of them are mentioned in this thread. TRF is by far my favorite online forum, and not just because of the subject matter. Some mighty fine folks hang out here, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Just another positive word for fyrwrxz -- he asked me to pick something up for him at AirFest. Once I got home and let him know the total, he paid for it promptly, as I knew he would!

-Kevin

Just another positive word for fyrwrxz -- he asked me to pick something up for him at AirFest. Once I got home and let him know the total, he paid for it promptly, as I knew he would!

-Kevin
Wow, Kev-chokes me up a bit. Thanks! Just know this forum is a better place with you in it. Thanks again for the super-mondo favour! DOG PILE ON KEVIN!! (one of our favourite expressions of affection when we were kids-maybe problematical now we're a little older and more brittle!)

DOG PILE ON KEVIN!! (one of our favourite expressions of affection when we were kids-maybe problematical now we're a little older and more brittle!)

OOooooooffff!

Yeah, I remember that. Great fun....except when you're the recipient and at the bottom of a pile of 10 bodies! :p

-Kevin

I'm a little late posting this, but Mark Newton (ep29030) selling some kits in This Thread.....is a real stand up guy. Fast shipping and takes PayPal....no scams and you get what you buy.....if/when he updates his thread with more kits....you're good to go buying from him.

I have two more outstanding sellers to add to my ever-growing list:

ep29030
VARocketflyer

Both provided excellent service and packaging, the kits were exactly as described, and the prices extremely fair considering that many of the kits were long OOP. Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Michael

Back