• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a couple kits off of upscaler a couple months ago and it worked out great.

I'll add Ted Macklin (tmacklin) to this list -- ordered his Guillotine plans. He doesn't do PayPal, so he asked for a check or money order. He placed the plans in the mail before I'd even acquired the money order (he knew I didn't have it, yet).

-Kevin

I saw my name on that list, thanks for the kudos, it is very much appreciated.... alright now, no need to worry, I can print more money... who needs some?

I try not to do emoticons if possible, so just to let you, I was kidding about the money print thing...

Purchased some items from several TRF members and all went very well. I hope they and myself are/get recognized. :)

Troj- great seller fast shipper

Jus_rockets- extremely fast shipper great seller

Ikal32- great to trade with. Very fast shipping. Also purchased from directly which was great.

A couple others i can't think of who but all have worked out great.

Last edited:
I'm surprized not to see Lawndartman on that list. Tim is top notch to deal with.

Agreed. I think I have purchased from just about everyone. It is amazing how reliable selling and buying on this form is.

Adding cbrarick to the list -- he and I worked out a swap of a case for a lighting unit; we both shipped the same day, and the casing showed up as promised, right on time. :)

-Kevin

All of my purchases have been flawless....a bunch of good folks on this forum!

I can only agree..never got any disputes with the sellers here. Only very very few refused to sell to me, a guy outside of USA. 99% were suprised but thx Paypal and USPS never got any troubles. Wildman, Madcow, Badazz, Contrail and many more individuals I have delt with are great folks (even if they do not always like each others *lol*). I thank you for your trust from Munich under snow :-(

Denis

I would like to add LM Bercini to this list of people who I would have no hesitation dealing with.

I posted awhile back about how I always wanted the OOP Estes TitanIIIE and was contacted by Lawrence ,and that he had one for sale.

He sent it to me before I even had a chance to pay him for it ,and it arrived in good time ,still in it`s shrink wrap (yes i tore it open...as I plan on building it LOL)

The price he wanted for the kit was a little LOW ,so we figured things out !

He also has two more kits on my "wish list"....kits I never thought I would ever get ,so another transaction is in place.

Deal with complete confidence when doing so with Lawrence !!

Paul T

I will add Kenstarr to this list. When I bought the Adept from him, he gave me a very reasonable price, and was great dealing with over email. Very fast replies.

Since I received the booty from my latest transaction today, I thought this would be a good time to recognize some of the members that have been great to deal with over the past year:

lawndartman
jmac
Kaycee
phaar12
Fuddrucker

I would buy from every one of them again without hesitation!

Cheers,
Michael

I had a positive experience buying from JDcluster.
I'm sure I tried his patience as I hemmed and hawed over my "need" for the purchase. He stayed true to his word the entire time.

Back