• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozwald can be listed as a great seller. Sold item at reasonable price and shipped it quickly and well packaged. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again in the future.

ozwald can be listed as a great seller. Sold item at reasonable price and shipped it quickly and well packaged. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again in the future.

I'll second that for Oz,,,
Stand up man for sure...

But then so is isobig,,lol...
I've had dealings with both of them...

Teddy

Smooth transaction with rfjustin... good packaging, quick shipment, great communication!

OP, please add him to the list!
-e

I have to say thanks to many folks for recent good transactions. If you bought something, and you don;t see your name here it isn't because you weren't cool too, it is because you are already on the front page of this thread.

Banzai88
KansasRocketman
TBob
kyle
ksaves2
OverTheTop
wjmoser
AdAstraPerAspera
PiperCPO
Eric
jrkennedy2
caraviator
Oberon
mad4hws
jpoehlman
scott231
AeroAggie
Tim51

Thanks folks.

swatkat is a first class seller. Great communication, quick shipping, and the items were well packed.

Highly recommend BryRocket T3 arrived quickly and works perfectly!

Thanks!

You can add Chris H to the list. Very nicely packed and timely shipped. Thanks Chris

Purchased an Aeropack 98>75 adapter from Thundercloud. Fast shipping and it was new as described.

I bought stuff quite awhile back from that drunken barbarian fella.
Sale went wonderful, but I think he had to change his underware when he opened the payment envelope and a new crisp $100 bill fell out.
He couldn't believe I shipped cash through the mail. My dad working for the USPS for 45 years, I know it's the safest shipping firm on Planet Earth.
And there are numerous people whom been thoughtful enough here to buy some of my collections to help us out in what seams like a life time of bad luck.
Nothing has ever went ruffer than a sheet of glass.
I consider people here like family. Home away from home.
Although I get a bug up the back side some times...

Blackjack2564 is a first class seller. Great communication, quick shipping and excellent packaging. Thanks.

Thundercloud can well be added to the list of good sellers/great packing/shipping and fair pricing. Outstanding deal all around. Thank You.

I bought the plugged 54/1706 dr. rockets motor casing from Crossfire. Perfect transaction and great case! Thanks

I was thinking about this thread...did a blitz of selling this summer, found every buyer great on communication, payment, clarity. I've done a fair bit of purchasing too and never an issue!

Back