• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thobin = I just bought two excellent kits from him at cost. They came well packed, crazy fast and are of excellent quality. Very nice member and will buy from again. Thanks.

Add another good seller vote for Tim Dixon, I have made a couple of deals with him and always gotten what I expected in good time. Easy to communicate with and fast with the shipping.
I also bought a big 75mm Rouse tech casing from crossfire. Great vendor, either as Top Flite or with personal deals here. Well packed casing with forward and rear closures, and although it wasn't mentioned in the deal, I found the seal disk inside the casing!

good seller= Eric Cayemberg- I bought a wildman saab sport kit off him, and his funky colored Loc Cyclotron (which my wife instantly claimed as hers to build some sort of Harry Potter themed rocket). He's a friendly person to deal with, and I'd gladly buy from him again. Also, he flew some awesome research motors at Midwest Power.

It's been a while, but the list(s) in post #1 have been updated.
Apologies to anyone that waited long to be included there.

Thanks SO MUCH to all the good sellers on this forum!
s6

Great experience and great deal on some pointy up things from:

Patelldp

Well packed and fast arrival...Thanks!

Also got a nice homemade super light minimum diameter BT from:

SinfulDarkLord

Came very fast and very well packed. Good communication and info too, thanks.

Excellent transactions with:

dixontj93060
PKMdotCOM
patelldp
Cl(VII)

Fast and exactly as described, all.

Excellent dealing with Hobbylink. Exactly as he described it, well packaged, shipped fast.

Regarding list in post #2, it's jimzcatz, not jimCatz . Thanks

You do know that some of us can't keep our Jim's straight even when talking to you face to face?

I will gladly say that I have had another positive transaction (or two) with jimzcatz (even if I get my Jim's crossed in the fog and rain)

I just bought a BRB , radio and antenna tracking setup fromPokerJones, excellent transaction, items were as described, super fast shipping, I could have asked for a better deal! Top notch seller!!

Hey guy's,,
I've bought from Rick C ( cbrarick here on TRF [Wildman Conn.] ) plenty of times..
An absolute stand up guy.. ( and he's got some smokin SR 71's,, lol... )
What he says,, he does...
Buy with confidence...

Teddy

great experience buying from Rocket86, quick ship and everything was as advertised.

Mike K

Hey guy's,,
I've bought from Rick C ( cbrarick here on TRF [Wildman Conn.] ) plenty of times..
An absolute stand up guy.. ( and he's got some smokin SR 71's,, lol... )
What he says,, he does...
Buy with confidence...

Teddy

Ditto! cbrarick has been an awesome seller! Sells stuff onsite at our club too and offers super support as well. One heckuva guy! :clap:

Ditto! cbrarick has been an awesome seller! Sells stuff onsite at our club too and offers super support as well. One heckuva guy! :clap:

Yeah Ken,,
I hear ya and all,,
but that freakin handle bar mustache,,,,,
wwwwhhhhooooaaaaaaaaa....

Teddy

I had an excellent experience with dierenarts. The electronics were as described and work, and the shipping was fast and safe.

I too had a good result from dietenarts. I received exactly what was described for the price we agreed on.

Onebadhawk was excellent to work with, he really went above-and-beyond for us!

Back