• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While Stealth may be leaving the hobby, hopefully for just a short time, I was able to participate in his sale. Extremely accurate descriptions, good communications. Was so easy to deal with, I would certainly buy from him again and I did. Everything arrived well packed just as described. Having bought a couple of his built rockets - I now have the benchmark in front of me for how to do killer fillets.

dlb = ok. I bought a pyramid rocket from him, which he shipped quickly, and well packed. Thanks!

Excellent buying/shipping experience with Syclone (Justin Gleiter). Fast service and item was as advertised. Thanks!

LW Bercini is a good seller. Went out of his way to help me out at a price I couldn't have hoped for. I'd definitely trade with him again.

James, AKA smapdiage9, sold me two assembled Eggtimer wifi switches so that I could have them in time for this weekend's launch. Very helpful and excellent communication.

Mitch Reed, AKA MitchR is a great seller. Got his 98 mm Rouse Tech set of cases delivered in excellent shape (well-packed), very good communication and follow up. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Mitch!

David

423yjl. Sold me a motor case that was just as he described it and he shipped when he said he would. I couldn't be happier with the deal.

Shrek. Paid quickly, communicated quickly, and shipped quickly for a cheap price.

Would do business with again.

List (see post #1) has been brought up to date.

Sort of. I realize that I did business with a LOT of new folk during my big sell-off last year, and many/most of them have not been added to the list. They all deserve to be. But that's rather a big task, and I haven't got around to it. I promise I'll try to do so "soon".

peace, love, & rockets,
s6

Great buyers from my recent sale, all paid quickly!!

Banzai88
bodog
mpitfield
rob702martinez
seth_cooper

I know he's already on the list, but kudos to Scott S after another great transaction with him.

Ah I keep forgetting about this thread; have to do my part then. I have had recent transactions with the following TRFers:

Buckeye
ECayemberg
pnobile
RocketGeekInFL

They were responsive, quick to ship, every transaction arrived better than expected, and they were all decent people to deal with. Given the opportunity, I would happily do business with them again, and look forward to meeting them at a launch in the future.

Had a very smooth transaction with curtisscholl. Great communication. Well packaged. Exactly as described. Now what to do with 3 3" LOC nose cones..........

Folks, I pulled a half dozen comments just because they didn't belong in this thread. If you look at the first post in this thread, at it's creation the intent was clear:

In the spirit of Kevin/Troj's vendors thread, I strongly believe that this should be a place for POSITIVE feedback. Let's please leave out the horror stories, scams, and ripoffs - those issues should perhaps be dealt with in other arenas. Instead, let's keep this a place for giving the good guys a thumbs up. As well, this is about individuals, not vendors.

If you have grievances or personal differences of opinion, that's fine, but this isn't the place to air them.

Folks, I pulled a half dozen comments just because they didn't belong in this thread. If you look at the first post in this thread, at it's creation the intent was clear:

If you have grievances or personal differences of opinion, that's fine, but this isn't the place to air them.

Agreed.

As much as I like the idea of this thread, it's become so long that it's really difficult to find anything useful in it.

If I'm trying to reference a person I may be dealing with, I now have 375+ posts to search through to figure out if they have good references.

Is there any way we can create a summary list of user names and positive transaction count? e.g...

Person A: +3
Person B: +1
Person C: +1
Person D: +2
etc...

My minds eye pictures something similar to how the Newton tally thread is being done in the Propulsion section. Everyone responds to the post, copies the previous one, and adds their updates.

Thoughts?

Edit: Looks like this has been done to some degree by the OP, in the first post. That said, wouldn't it be easier to let each person posting updates to add/update the list? That way, the latest response is always the most up to date.

Last edited:
In any case, good smooth transaction with Mike of M2Rocketry ... quick ship, we'll packed, as advertised.

There should be a simple way to give a member a thumbs up or thumbs down on their home page as a buyer and seller.
Anyone wishing to make a comment can simply post it under the "For Sale" or Looking For" post.

As much as I like the idea of this thread, it's become so long that it's really difficult to find anything useful in it.

If I'm trying to reference a person I may be dealing with, I now have 375+ posts to search through to figure out if they have good references.

Is there any way we can create a summary list of user names and positive transaction count? e.g...

Person A: +3
Person B: +1
Person C: +1
Person D: +2
etc...

My minds eye pictures something similar to how the Newton tally thread is being done in the Propulsion section. Everyone responds to the post, copies the previous one, and adds their updates.

Thoughts?

Edit: Looks like this has been done to some degree by the OP, in the first post. That said, wouldn't it be easier to let each person posting updates to add/update the list? That way, the latest response is always the most up to date.

Thumbs up to Chris' Rocket Supplies. Always responsive and fair with shipping. I ordered a couple of items last week and he contacted me to see if they were delivered (USPS seems to be dropping the ball lately). Now that is customer service.

Lockreed, Great seller. Bought two RRC3 Altimeters from him and got them with no hassle. Thank you.

Lockreed is a stand up seller. Kit is in perfect condition and he threw in a couple small extras free of charge... Would gladly buy from again! (Though next time I think I will have him ship it...)

Back