• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add, or +1 to both tbonerocketeer and Jimmy F. Both excellent to deal with.

Buying recovery harnesses from Teddy Chernok at onebadhawk.com
gets you the best quality workmanship and service.
Always a pleasure.

Tom C.
MARS club Geneseo N.Y.

Buying recovery harnesses from Teddy Chernok at onebadhawk.com
gets you the best quality workmanship and service.
Always a pleasure.

Tom C.
MARS club Geneseo N.Y.

Thank you so much Tom,,,
You didn't even get the harness yet...lol..
Wait till you see it..
That 3/4" Tubular Kevlar make a smokin harness...

I'll see you at LDRS for sure....

Teddy

I am sure they are already here,

Cris with Eggtimer just knocked my customer service socks off
Kent with GLR
The Teddy guy above me
4Kids49 as a buyer
Robert from Rapid Vinyl (Probably not in here but he is a wizard with custom vinyl and his prices are great) www.rapidvinyl.com

Apogee Components deserves some credit here. Good service, package arrived in a short time (7 days for international snail-mail is excellent) and I got some free stuff I didn't expect. Not the cheapest place to go, but they seem to go a bit beyond the minimum for your money. I'll buy from them again.

Probably already on the list several times, but Kaycee is an excellent seller.

Not sure if it's on here but I will add Preston (pnobile). Package arrived quickly, seller was nice to talk to and he even included a small gift! Would do it anytime again.

It is amazing to me in a society where customer service seems to me at an all time low, that the small community that is hobby rocketry I continue to enjoy great customer service almost universally. A few recently that have truly been a cut above this already exceptional community.

Robert @ Buyrocketmotors.com - Great site, fast turnaround (singular fastest hazmat shipping recieved to date), clear communication and path to provide proof of cert for first time orders, overall easy to work with, and accepts paypal. (I prefer utilizing paypal where available)

Teddy @ onebadhawk.com - Extremely fast and friendly turn around and accepts paypal. My first order is in transit, but I have no doubt, considering the reputable reviews on this forum, I will be impressed with the quality of Teddy's harnesses.

Scott @ lokiresearch.com - Superb snap-ring motor casings and nozzles, unbeatable liner/casting sets, offers a nice range of very usefull research/EX products, and has quickly answered my sometime rather lengthy question with clear concise communication.

Chris @ csrocketry.com - Great selection from multiple vendors of everthing rocketry, offers a wide range of usefull research/EX products, quick turnaround, fast clear communication, and accepts paypal. Chris is the only vendor on this list I have met at a launch, but he saved the day for me twice at AIRFEST last summer. Chris was happy to take a few minutes to help answer my questions even though he was in the middle of setting up first thing Saturday morning. He was also able to accept plastic payment in the field which for me is a huge plus, as I rarely carry more than $100 cash and prefer to keep that in case of emergency on the road.

It is amazing to me in a society where customer service seems to me at an all time low, that the small community that is hobby rocketry I continue to enjoy great customer service almost universally. A few recently that have truly been a cut above this already exceptional community.

Robert @ Buyrocketmotors.com - Great site, fast turnaround (singular fastest hazmat shipping recieved to date), clear communication and path to provide proof of cert for first time orders, overall easy to work with, and accepts paypal. (I prefer utilizing paypal where available)

Teddy @ onebadhawk.com - Extremely fast and friendly turn around and accepts paypal. My first order is in transit, but I have no doubt, considering the reputable reviews on this forum, I will be impressed with the quality of Teddy's harnesses.

Scott @ lokiresearch.com - Superb snap-ring motor casings and nozzles, unbeatable liner/casting sets, offers a nice range of very usefull research/EX products, and has quickly answered my sometime rather lengthy question with clear concise communication.

Chris @ csrocketry.com - Great selection from multiple vendors of everthing rocketry, offers a wide range of usefull research/EX products, quick turnaround, fast clear communication, and accepts paypal. Chris is the only vendor on this list I have met at a launch, but he saved the day for me twice at AIRFEST last summer. Chris was happy to take a few minutes to help answer my questions even though he was in the middle of setting up first thing Saturday morning. He was also able to accept plastic payment in the field which for me is a huge plus, as I rarely carry more than $100 cash and prefer to keep that in case of emergency on the road.

Wow,, Thank you so much Cory,,,
And you didn't even get the package yet,,,,lol....

I just tracked it,,,
you should be receiving it on Tuesday.....

Enjoy the harnesses Cory,,

Teddy

This is probably a +10 for Rocketeer Gator. Oustanding seller.

Never buy anything from Chris-it's all MINE! (there-that should do it!)
Seriously 'gator, it all been good-thanks for the CR's and cover. You are one of the best!

gabby8891

Great seller. Almost immediate shipping. Fair price. Items exactly as described...kits like brand-new even though they were 20 years old! Best of all, proceeds went to a good cause; upgrading club equipment.

Cheers,
Michael

DonHuff. He accepted a counter offer, shipped quickly, and kept me updated on shipping. Buy with confidence.

Lawndartman

This guy has been very helpful with getting me parts for two half scale Nike Smoke kits that I am making. Always a great transaction when dealing with him and it seems like he's eager to help out! Ten thumbs up.

I completed a transaction with M2rocketry. Everything went smooth. Items were as described (actually better). I would buy from him again .

E-Rockets.
I ordered a Rocketarium 24mm Retainer from them via Amazon on a Friday and had it in my mailbox the following Monday.
The package came with one of Randys business cards, which I see as a mark of professionalism. When I used to sell guns I always put my business card in every case and every box of every gun we sold. It tells the customer that they can hold you the seller accountable for the products you are promoting. I like to do business with companies that personalize the shopping experience to the best of their ability.:)

Last edited:
I just completed a trnsaction with mattwood1221. So fast! I think he shipped the package before I requested it. :wink:
I'd do business with him again easily. Thanks!

I'll pile-on for the positive for M2rocketry. Got my order yesterday from the 'Last list of hardware' thread, as advertised and well-packed.

Back