• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just completed an excellent transaction with Rocket-Top. Wendell offered his kits at a very fair price, packed the box well, and shipped it lightening fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with this member of the TRF community.

Mark

I have had a good experience selling to several TRFers recently. Many are the usual suspects, but a few that aren't on the list are:

Maxitout
osuedu
Gattack

All transactions were smooth, and I would be happy to deal with any of them again.

Also, even though he is already on the list I want to reinforce that legranddudu being in Germany shouldn't worry anyone, payment via PayPal and shipping by USPS really aren't difficult at all, and his communication about those is very helpful.

If I sold you some Kevlar, and forgot you here I'm sorry. I deleted the PMs before I sold the parachutes, so your omission was not intentional. All my transactions buying and selling have been perfectly smooth here on TRF, I can't say that about ebay.

Last edited:
good guy = dixontj93060. I bought his fiberglassed MIM-23A Hawk rocket for a great price at MWP. Can't wait to get it in the air!

A few to add to this, from recent dealings...

Kevin W
4kids49
Zebedee
Tonimus
Joker050608

I'll add waterbed2012 to the list. Well packaged 'chute arrived in great condition.

A shout out to Jimcatz. In my haste at MWP I attempted to double pay him for a purchase (well, actually did) happily handing him some crisp $50 bills early Friday. Well on Saturday morning he came running to track me down and let me know that I had already sent him a Paypal before the launch, now that folks is a "gentleman and a scholar"!!

Sold some HP rocket parts to KenRico and Salvage-1. Both are excellent buyers and very good at communicating during the sale. Thanks to both of you!!!!!

Sold some HP rocket parts to KenRico and Salvage-1. Both are excellent buyers and very good at communicating during the sale. Thanks to both of you!!!!!

... and the seller was pretty damn good too! Thanks for the T Shirts, the kids now have rocket-ware!!

+1 to Teddy and OneBadHawk, customized my order and it arrived quickly and as detailed.
+1 to Robert and BuyRocketMotors, excellent service and crazy fast shipping.

Thank you,, Thank you,, Paul,, Anytime
Comon,, Let's see some pics of that harness hangin under a chute....

Teddy

I don't think I even have to say this but I have gotten items from Connor (conman13) multiple times. Great speed and trustworthy seller :)

Thank you,, Thank you,, Paul,, Anytime
Comon,, Let's see some pics of that harness hangin under a chute....

Teddy

Was hoping to have that for you tomorrow, but the weather forecast says 80% chance of rain and winds at 20+ MPH, not looking like we will fly tomorrow.

BTW-- it is a beautiful harness!! Very well built!! You will be getting a call for my Mini Magg which is on deck and another rocket that I can not divulge the identity of just yet, but it is a good one!

Eh---
Maybe next week,, that's how you have to look at it..
You're in Florida,, you must have all around better flyin weather then most,, right ??
I am super fortunate,, my home club Radical Rocketeers goes well out of their way
to exploit as much flying opportunity as we can....
Twice a month for sure all through the great weather months....

Thank you again Paul,,,,
I'll be keeping an eye out for ya....

Teddy

Just_Keep_Flying upheld his end of the bargain! Good to do business with Mason. This from my listing of extra 5.38 - 3 ea LOC 54mm cluster centering rings.

Nat Kinsey
UpscaleCNC

Purchased an item from arragon--smooth transaction and super fast shipping!!!

Had a good experience buying from "nh4clo4".

I also appreciate a good empirical formula also.

I haven't posted anything here for a while *oops*

OK, so these stretch back to August... Good experience buying from each of these gentlemen:

pnobile
bob jablonski
dixontj93060
cvanc
conman13
azzie
raohara
afterburners
slickwilly

Would gladly purchase from any of them again!

I just recently bought a kit from Crossfire here on TRF. As in all of my dealings with him, top notch service and everything in pristine condition. For those of you who don't know Crossfire is actually the owner of TopFlight Recovery. He and his wife are good people and there products are awesome. If you aren't using TFR chutes and streamers, your missing out.

OK it has been brought to my attention that I have been negligent in posting in this thread...

I recently bought the Semroc Mars Lander Kit offered by n3tjm. The transaction was smooth and quick. Great communication as well.

n3tjm, yes our very own Papa Elf, is a Positutly Fantabulous Seller. Who'd a thought????

Thank You n3tjm for a great transaction and a great kit to add to my collection!

I believe this is my first dealings with n3tjm, so I'll make sure he's on the list!

-Kevin

I know these guys are already on the list, but my dealings with them were great. Kevin (troj), Bill (billspad), Crazy Jim (blackjack2564), and Wendell (Rocket-Top).

Just sold item to "littlemisterbig", he held up his end of the bargain swiftly & on time. Would deal with again.
Also add....Stealth & Steve the contractor....they did also.
Thank you

CJ

I keep forgetting to add the names of good sellers I have done business with to the list...

gabby8891 and I recently did some business recently and everything went swell: Great communication, quick shipping, excellent packaging. Highly recommended.

Seeing as how Crazy Jim posted just above me, I need to include him in the list of highly recommended sellers as well but everyone knows that.

Add OneBadHawk and Troj to the list as well.

Just had a good experience with Donaldsrockets .. as described and shipped quickly.

Kenny

Just had a good experience with Donaldsrockets .. as described and shipped quickly.

Kenny

Me too Kenny,,,
I just bought some hardware from Donald,,
he's a pleasure to deal with for sure...

Thanks Donald..

Teddy

Back