• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onebadhawk was excellent to work with, he really went above-and-beyond for us!

Thank you so much Dan,,,
That's awfully nice of you to say...
That harness came out smokin cool,,
I'm really glad you liked it...

Teddy

Excellent dealing with orwolf77. Everything as he said it was and it was shipped fast.

Just updated the lists at post #1. It's great that there are so many trustworthy folks to deal with in this community!

And to add some accolades from some of my own recent dealings - had GREAT transactions with each of these fine folk of late:

Hybrid3
bandman444
AlnessW
dixontj93060
dierenarts

thanks folks for the excellent transactions, peace & rockets,
ssix

Last edited:
One more for the list. I had a great transaction with manixFan. Great deal, excellent communications, and fast shipping. First rate.

One more good seller - watermelonman. Shipped fast, just as described.

David

OneBadHawk was able to duplicate my last order and ship on the same day, can't get any better than that.

Excellent transaction with M2Rocketry, highly recommended!!

I'll add another for Wilson Alness, aka "AlnessW". Very easy to buy from.

I just got my second motor case and parts from Mike (m2rocketry), Mike provided great prices including cheap and fast shipping. Plus he is a very nice guy to deal with. I wish I knew about him and this forum sooner. Big Thank You to Mike (m2rocketry).

Kudos to rfjustin. I'm unlikely to buy built rockets. Usually it is a disappointment. Not if Justin built it! Super fast shipping, nicely packed and a well built rocket. Buy with confidence from Justin!

Another great deal with nraymondb. Careful packing and fast shipping, couldn't be better.

Add Solarover12 to list.
Had an excellent transaction buying from him.
Perfectly packed and shipped same day payment.

Feel confident buying/selling with this gentleman.

A Great Seller = DeeCeeDesigns2016

I know he is leaving the hobby but if anyone is hesitant to partake of his wares, don't be!

Latest posts

Back