• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlfaBrewer - Awesome transaction - easy to deal with - would not hesitate to do business again...

KidRockET - Likewise... Great transaction. It's always a pleasure to find people you like to do deals with.

I bought a CTI 54mm 6-grain case and closure from gltruett and it went great. Good price, case was in good condition, and he shipped it fast.

Bryce, a.k.a. bandman444. Good guy. Good communication. Just bought a big-ass nosecone from him.

Bill Riley (Worsaer). Communicates well, shipped fast and very well packed. I'm very pleased- thanks, Bill!

David

Rocketjoe13 shipped quick and product was in excellent condition!!

Also just got my first order from MAC Performance Rocketry and was so impressed with the quality I am placing another order today. Ordered shipped very fast as well.

Also just got another flawless and quick order from doghouse.

Last edited:
I can add Scott S. To the list. I advertised looking to buy, and he happened to have that for which I was looking. He made a fair offer to sell, and shipped immediately. I would definitely would buy or sell with him again. Thank you Scott!

Cheers,
Michael

I can add Scott S. To the list. I advertised looking to buy, and he happened to have that for which I was looking. He made a fair offer to sell, and shipped immediately. I would definitely would buy or sell with him again. Thank you Scott!

Cheers,
Michael

I agree. I recently purchased some hardware from Scott as well and received it rather quickly. He's a great guy to do business with.

Dennis

Just thought I would add that I had a recent transaction with crossfire. Excellent transaction. Got the kit quickly.

I agree. I recently purchased some hardware from Scott as well and received it rather quickly. He's a great guy to do business with.

Dennis
Scott S is also selling parachutes right now and I had a great transaction with him. I received the product 3 days after payment.

Bill, A.K.A. Worsaer, was kind enough to sell me a motor adapter. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Much appreciated!

good guy = timbucktoo. I had money, he had an AT launch controller. Now I have an AT launch controller, and he's probably spent my money on reloads or something :) Very quick shipping, well packed, thanks!

wayco had an AT case. he sold it to me. shipped quickly. All is well.

Scott S for sure. I have had a few dealings with him now and they have been perfect in every way.

Did a pickup from Phil, PSLimo, yesterday. Great transaction, great guy--would recommend!

M2Rocketry. Everything just as he described it, and packing and shipping was very good.

PatD - Bought some motor hardware from him, everything packaged nicely and shipped promptly. Product was as described if not nicer. A+.

JeromeK99 - Another great seller on here that I bought some motor hardware from, everything packaged nicely and shipped promptly. Product was new as described. Another A+.

M2Rocketry= very good person to buy from. Fast shipper.
Tonimus= Very good seller, fast shipper.

Last edited:
Back