Some of my upcoming scratch builds

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketbuilder

Reaction score
I've decided to try to come up with some interesting designs for scratch builds, and I think I've finally got a few designs cool enough to be worth building. The odd/random names of the files are the result of me saving them before I knew what to name them. At least one was originally something totally different, but I didn't change the file name. If you see any issues with the designs, by all means, speak up about it. Let me know what you think! If you really like any of them feel free to build your own! :)

View attachment Crazy fins rocket.ork

View attachment BT-55 Rocket.ork

View attachment Spaceplane.ork

View attachment pointy fins.ork

View attachment Mod 1-2 stager.ork

I liked the bt-55, saturn-delta and mod 2 stage the best. I think the razorwire could be cool if the paint was right.

Build-em-all!

Sandy.

I liked the bt-55, saturn-delta and mod 2 stage the best.
Thanks. :) the Mod 1-2 stager was originally designed as a 1 or 2 stager, hence the name, but I abandoned that idea because of CG issues.
I think the razorwire could be cool if the paint was right.
the Razorwire is actually one of my favorites because of the spiky fin geometry, but I agree that a good paint job is key for that design.
Build-em-all!

Sandy.
I certainly will!:D

Okay, I fixed the Mod 1-2 stager to actually be a modular 1 or 2 stage rocket. Read the "comments" box that opens when you double-click "Mod 1-2 stager" at the top of the parts detail.
Still unsure on color schemes for these; any suggestions are welcome! :)

Back