Best place to buy CTI motors in Canada

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuse Eh!

Reaction score
The question has been asked in this thread about whether or not Aerotech motors will any longer be shipped into Canada. If that were ever to be the case (either soon or at some point in the more distant future), I would be interested in knowing where others have found a good, reliable online retailer of Cesaroni motor hardware and reloads in Canada?

I have been buying from sigma as well for 2 years now. Noticed thier supply is down substantially. They have been excellent to deal with.
If I find another "stocked" supplier I'll post.

I have been buying from sigma as well for 2 years now. Noticed thier supply is down substantially. They have been excellent to deal with.
If I find another "stocked" supplier I'll post.

When it comes to ordering my HP reloads from SIGMA ,I phone Colin directly and he gets me what I need.

I really don`t care for the SIGMA webstore setup ,a PITA to navigate I find ,and if you are new to the site ,good luck.

Otherwise, all my dealings with Colin and SIGMA have been great ,and 100% of my HP reload purchases are done with him.

Paul T

Back