Need a Fictional Name for fake credit card fins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Working on rocket called the C.E.O. (Corporate Escape Option)
Will have a body tube with a million dollar bill (facsimile) wrap, the (four) fins well be (facsimile) bank cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Figured I'd put a fictional name on the credit cards. Any suggestions for the name?

Oh yeah, the coup de grace of course is the parachute: Golden.

THanks,

Tom

A few ideas:

Cash Moneypenny
I.B. Greedy
Hobb B. Rocketree

Oh Buddy! That is frickin' hilarious and 'PRICELESS'!

lessee:
Count deMonet
Money Burnside
Unlimited credit
William (Bill) Payer
Wanda Funded
O. Verwerked
Jonny Cashless

Take pics! Great idea!

Will have a body tube with a million dollar bill (facsimile) wrap, the (four) fins well be (facsimile) bank cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Figured I'd put a fictional name on the credit cards. Any suggestions for the name?

THanks,

Tom

"Too big to fail"

Johnny Dollar
Daddy Warbucks
Yen Aplenti
Roubles LaLira
Buck Rogers (had to put this one in! :D)

Keep em coming. With 4 fins, 2 sides each, I've got room for 8. If I may modify this suggestion, given the CEO Concept, I'm thinking "Buck Dodgers" might work really well!

Who was the CEO of Enron? or AIG? or Lehman Bro's? or Goodwill? They all needed an escape plan...

Bernie Madoff?

Scrooge McDuck?

Johnny Dollar? (old time radio show - insurance investigator who always kept an expense account )

Johnny Dollar
Daddy Warbucks
Yen Aplenti
Roubles LaLira
Buck Rogers (had to put this one in! :D)

2nd on Johnny dollar abd buck rodgers, maybe cash gordon to go with.

How about some famous rocket guys who are not with us.

G Harry Stein

Kenny

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard of this old radio show.

630 CHED plays the old radio shows after 11:00 PM every night.
Grew up an overseas military brat and listened to these programs on the Armed Forces Network (AFN) each night before I fell asleep.

And yes, we moved a lot. I attended 21 different schools in the process of becoming educated.

American Expense---Displeasure---Mister Broke---Viva , all done in the original colors

I. B. Dodgin
M. Bezzler
Tex Loophole
Iva Goldenhandshake
U B Onepercenta

etc

How 'bout
Howie Chetum:y:
Ronald Chump..(hey watch the hair!):eek:
This will take you back..for us old guys
Dewey,Chetum and Howe

Corporate Creed
I.B. Fleased...get it, as blood suckers :eek: pass the det, please.

One could be a Corporate Card from Dewey, Cheatam and Howe...

So far for card names I am thinking

BlasterCard (might put Stines name on that one-- I liked that idea even if it doesn't quite fit the theme)

Recover

Andromedan Expense

And either "VISTA" or "la VIVA loca"

In addition to Stine I will also use Buck Dodgers. Otherwise I will have to pick 6 names from the above. Each card fin will have a different name on each side.
There are a lot of good choices above.

I want to put "To Big To Fail" on one side, and either CEO or Corporate Escape Option on the other side of the body wrap.

THanks,

Tom

Hope you post some pictures of it!
using the wisdom of Bart Simpson tormenting Moe on the Simpsons:

Hugh Jass
Mike Rotch
Jacques Strap
Al Coholic

AMartianExpress.jpgBlasterCard.jpgRecover.jpgViva.jpgTooBigToFail.jpgUpdate on CEO
4 of the Fins have designs. I may just use the same designs and change the names for the back sides. Also have the body wrap ready.

1211-1098-7654-3210---That worked great! The new wall size tv is on it's way as well as the nice white pit group. The wolf gets to get a teeth cleaning and the lab gets a day at the duck pond. BTW the bt's and balsa should keep me busy for months and Deb loved the new Shelby. WOW!! You are a friend !!-----They look great !!!

Back