Stickershock23.com Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Mark is awesome! Here's what just came in the mail for us!
IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9208.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

The first is our custom decals for the Ultimate Darkstar, which is dedicated to Bill Earls.

The second is a window decal, designed to honor my grandpa, who passed away in October. We actually got five of these, one for each of our cars, and one for my grandma and my two aunts.

And finally, window ads for my mom's "side-ish job" as a Disney Travel Agent with MickeyTravels.

*Ad warning*
[email protected]
Disney vacation planning for Disneyland,Disneyworld, Disney Cruises and Adventures by Disney, at no cost to you!
Earmarked and approved by Disney
*ad over*

We have been, and will continue to do business with Mark! He's an awesome guy!

Braden

Mark goes WAY out of his way to give you what your looking for. From what I've seen he treats every project as if it were his own.Great guy to deal with:wink::wink:

hornet driver said:
Mark goes WAY out of his way to give you what your looking for. From what I've seen he treats every project as if it were his own.Great guy to deal with:wink::wink:

That is exactly the impression I got when I made my order.

Now I'm going to have to order some more vinyl for my other birds.

I second that! He took my poorly articulated requirements and created some kick-butt designs for my Rebel Max and DX3

Here is how the Rebel Max turned out. It made its maiden flight yesterday and the other rocket guys there really loved Mark's work on this:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showpost.php?p=310038&postcount=97

I could not agree more with all of the above.Mark gives great service and makes sure your happy with your order.I have a decal coming in the mail for my new scratch build.Thanks again Mark.:D

Mark is fantastic to deal with! Even with cross-border shipping, his stuff arrives fast & perfect.

Yessir ,been dealing with Mark for some time now and during my many transactions ,have never ever had a bad decal or lost package and always here in good time (having to deal with cross border customs and all)

Have had custom work done and again ,never dissapointed with my order !

Not really sure what I (we) would do without the services of Stickershock (Mark) :confused:

Thanks Mark !!

Paul T

This is a simple answer,Mark is the best,he goes out of his way to please.His decals are top quality.You will be a happy with them.Need I say more.

Just finished up my L1 cert bird with some of Mark's fine product. Another +1 here.
BSDHorizion.jpg

Mark is awesome! Here's what just came in the mail for us!
IMG_9207.jpg

The first is our custom decals for the Ultimate Darkstar

We have been, and will continue to do business with Mark! He's an awesome guy!

Braden

Hmmmm, Looks kinda familiar to me??

Make sure you use soapy water to apply that decal....I had to order a replacement before I even flew it GRRR!!

Chex Rocket 009.jpg

Truly a dying breed. Service is impeccable. Anwsers email fast, delivery fast, awesome.. And 2 of my rockets on on his site.

Mark's been a pleasure to work with --he's got a couple pics of my Goblin up there, too! Neat!

Later!

--Coop

I swear there was another Mark positive input thread before. He deserves a second thread.
I have yet to order from him ,but I bothered him several years ago with astronomers putting these graphics on Telescopes..Fizzed out, but he kept up with my E-mails and I understood I was dealing with a smart and honest(Generous) businessman.
He is interested in each graphic set he makes and sends out. he is a flyer himself and I suspect he Vicariously enjoys your flights with his vinyl flying alongside.
(Kinda like following family)

John Stitz

I recently ordered stickers for the rockets my students just scratch built. They arrived on my door 2 days after I confirmed the proofs with him. I guess I didn't need to order them in such a hurry since we don't need to put them on until after Turkey day. Mark is always fast in communicating, and can whip up custom stuff in a jiffy too!

Mark is number 1 in my book. He has done so many wonderful things for me. He is truly my friend.

Guys, (and ladies) I just saw this thread up and running again.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words. I am so glad I can help you make your rockets be exactly what you want them to be!!

Happy holidays from Stickershock23.com!

Just got up the nerve to finish my first Stickershock wrap. I did the fins and body tube about a month ago, right after my Executioner's first flight. Dreaded trying to wrap the N/C until today. I'd be lying if I said it was easy, but this "Dragonskin" material is tough, and I am amazed how well it came out:
NYElightmyfire002-1.jpg

I left my old Aspire there as a reference, that's what I was doing before Stickershock.
I promised Mark that I would do a group shot of all the rockets we have with his stuff on them, and tomorrow at the launch should be an excellent opportunity to get them all together. We will be adding more to the collection soon too, made a big order with Wildman for a couple of 3" Blackstars, a 5" Jart, Darkstar Jr. and a "Wild Thang". This is just a "heads up" for Mark, we will be making another order soon.

I know this is an older thread, but had to post. Been working with Mark on some decals for my Hawk 23B and all I can say is that his service and dedication to making sure your happy with what you want is TOP NOTCH. :cool:

Andy

Just got up the nerve to finish my first Stickershock wrap. I did the fins and body tube about a month ago, right after my Executioner's first flight. Dreaded trying to wrap the N/C until today. I'd be lying if I said it was easy, but this "Dragonskin" material is tough, and I am amazed how well it came out:
NYElightmyfire002-1.jpg

I left my old Aspire there as a reference, that's what I was doing before Stickershock.
I promised Mark that I would do a group shot of all the rockets we have with his stuff on them, and tomorrow at the launch should be an excellent opportunity to get them all together. We will be adding more to the collection soon too, made a big order with Wildman for a couple of 3" Blackstars, a 5" Jart, Darkstar Jr. and a "Wild Thang". This is just a "heads up" for Mark, we will be making another order soon.

I like the 'New Years Eve' theme better than the 'Summers Eve' one

Kenny

More Kudos to Mark. I've had him do up decals for my wife's 'Girls Squat' rocket (Madcow Squat)
and sets for 4" Black Brant II, Red Max, and Estes Sentinel.
He's working on a set for my new 3FNC rocket, Bluemoon II.
He does great work, and has great service!

Ron

Mark is certainly a pleasure to work with! Fast response times, good prices, and amazing quality!! The vinyl's I have ordered have always been top quality and go above and beyond my expectations. Nothing but praise!

Here are the vinyls for my Madcow Rocketry Squat:
272808_401235716631426_617326527_o.jpg

272981_401238633297801_1322923512_o(1).jpg

Count me as another satisfied customer. I have bought 1 vinyl from Mark and we are working on another one for my Mizz Rhonda. Fast responses and creativity will keep me coming back for more. Great job Mark.

This is my first time ordering from Mark and I am extremely satisfied with my order. Now my Nike is looking good for its maiden flight.

85a83333-f103-45ca-871b-67af305c684c_zps49560dfa.jpg

Mizz Rhonda decals also from Stickershock
IMG_0999.jpg

Back