Custom - Venture (#10019) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
CustomVenturedeathportrait.jpg

24mm powered. One lousy flight, one great flight that never returned. I'm hitting .500.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That tiny rocket on a 24mm motor must have screamed!

Well, the first time it tried to leave a message in the sky. I think the message said "NOZ WATE". Still not sure what that means. I put some nose weight in for the second flight and it did indeed scream.:cool: Recovered downrange near the access road, then got up and walked away before I could make the recovery walk.:mad:

Well, the first time it tried to leave a message in the sky. I think the message said "NOZ WATE". Still not sure what that means. I put some nose weight in for the second flight and it did indeed scream.:cool: Recovered downrange near the access road, then got up and walked away before I could make the recovery walk.:mad:

You mean somebody grabbed it?

You mean somebody grabbed it?

Yeah. It landed near the edge of one of the soccer fields near a shelter. There were a bunch of kids who had been hangin out there and were in the process of clearing out. I wasn't paying close attention to them, but when I got to the landing area, they were gone and so was the rocket.:confused2: I built this one as a joke, so I guess it was better that they got it than one that someone put a lot of time in on.

Yeah. It landed near the edge of one of the soccer fields near a shelter. There were a bunch of kids who had been hangin out there and were in the process of clearing out. I wasn't paying close attention to them, but when I got to the landing area, they were gone and so was the rocket.:confused2: I built this one as a joke, so I guess it was better that they got it than one that someone put a lot of time in on.

Now that just plain sucks.

Welcome to the Custom Venture (#10019) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Custom Venture (#10019) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Custom: Venture: #10019

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Custom Venture (#10019) Basic Information.

custom.gif
Custom Rockets

MODEL NAME: Venture Also known as:

NUMBER: #10019

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 11.75” (29.8 cm)
Diameter: 0.976” (24.8 mm)
Span:
Weight: 0.7 oz (19 g)

Mfg. Description: Easy Assembly and excellent performance make this a great kit for the beginner. Flights over 1500 feet. (Custom 1994 Catalog)

Great kit for your first or second rocket. Features injection-molded plastic nose cone, laser-cut balsa fins, and 12” parachute recovery. Includes self-adhesive decal and quick-release engine mount. Also available in bulk. (Custom 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

custom-venture%2010019-1994%20cat.jpg
1994 Catalog
custom-venture%2010019-2012%20web.jpg
2012 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

custom-venture%2010019-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back