Estes - Echo (#1950) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
EstesEchocloneatB6-4Field.jpg

EstesEchocloneliftoff.jpg

EstesEchoclonerecoverswithoutdamage.jpg

I cloned this just to use the decal that I got in a long ago Estes lot on Ebay. Couldn't make myself paint it purple and yellow for personal reasons,:rolleyes::wink: so I did candy apple red clear over silver. First flight was Sunday evening and I was surprised to see that it employed boink recovery. This must have been a personal decision for the rocket because I put a streamer in it.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Estes Echo (#1950) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Estes Echo (#1950) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Estes: Echo: #1950

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Estes Echo (#1950) Basic Information.

estes.gif
Estes Industries

MODEL NAME: Echo Also known as:

NUMBER: #1950

Introduced: 1985
Final Year: 1989
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Streamer
Stages: 1
Length: 10.5"
Diameter: 0.736"
Span:
Weight: 0.47 oz

Mfg. Description: Forward-swept, elliptical fins lend futuristic appearance to this high performance sport model. Flights over 1000 feet with a "C" engine and recovery via streamer. (Estes 1986 Catalog)

Advertising Liveries

estes-echo%201950-1986%20cat.jpg
1986 Catalog

Face Card(s)

estes-echo%201950-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

estes-echo%201950-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back