Estes Pathfinder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacEsq

Reaction score
Just got this OOP kit off off Ebay. Going to go all stock except upgrading the MM to D/E instead of just the D it comes with. Looking forward to the build. :D

2012-03-12_18-38-02_129.jpg

2012-03-12_18-38-09_353.jpg

2012-03-12_18-38-14_614.jpg

Interesting the rocket breaks in the middle at the transition and has two (2) 12 inch chutes.

i think i built that around 14 ys old. one of my favorites. beauty flights and fun to chase both parts! i have seen a few of those on ebay and have thought about picking one up...

When I was younger, my brother built several with 29mm motor mounts. Flew on an F10 (8 second burn). Awesome flight for such a small rocket.

i think i built that around 14 ys old. one of my favorites. beauty flights and fun to chase both parts! i have seen a few of those on ebay and have thought about picking one up...

Have not read through the directions yet but ... "both parts"???? I assumed it stayed connected and just had two chutes ... guess that may cause tangles huh.

Back