• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schurter Rotary Switch for a/v bay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catman001

Reaction score
All Sold.

Hi, i purchased a box of 100, of the Schurter 110/220v rotary switches for a very good price. Schurter part#, 0033.4501. This is the same switch that some of the rocket venders sell for $4.50-$5.00 each. After keeping some for myself, and selling some to the guys in my club, i have about 60 left. I am selling them in lots of 4 for $11.00, which includes U.S.P.S. First Class shipping. Thats $2.75 a switch. While i am somewhat new on this forum, if you check my ebay feedback under, "momandpops0", you will see that i am a good seller.

Paypal works best, but a check is ok also.

Pm if you need any.

Mike Corbett

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Last edited:
:handshake:A couple of years ago, I went the route you did and purchased directly from the manufacturer. I seemed like a great idea but when I was checking out, some small detail of information wasn't right and the website took me back to make a correction. Unnoticed by me, the website reset the shipping to "priority overnight". The shipping cost dwarfed the cost of the switches. In any case, I've been giving them away to my section's members and have started to run low. I appreciate your offer!

And delivery just as quick! Mine arrived today, thank you.

Back