So, I did something dumb when I was building my BatRok. when attaching the Kevlar shock cord to the thrust ring, I set the knot with CA.
The rocket flew once and was recovered just fine, but the Kevlar broke when I was prepping the rocket for a second flight. The point of failure is (no surprise) at the thrust ring where I got CA on the kevlar, and I'm not sure of the best way to re-attach the recovery system. I'm thinking of using a bit of epoxy clay to affix the Kevlar just forward of the thrust ring.
For those tht are curious, the design of this rocket has the kevlar running out the aft of the body tube, up the outside, and back in the forward end, there the elastic and chute are housed. This allows the rocket to come down inverted, protecting the point fin tips, and helping to prevent the chute from getting tangled on the forward canards)
Right now, it's basically a desk-display model, and I'd like to fly it again.