Dog House Rocketry Rail Buttons

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaycee

Reaction score
My rail button selection has dwindled over time, so I recently went on a search for replacements.

I saw an ad for Dog House Rocketry, visited the web site and based on what I saw pulled the trigger on an order. I purchased both 1010 and 1515 buttons in black and white, and I have to say that the quality is first-rate. Screws are included, but to me the best part is that the buttons are countersunk on one side. That means that the screws are flush with the button and do not stick up, thus eliminating any chance of the screw binding on the rail. :D

Bill shipped my order quickly and it was packaged well.
Give them a look...

https://www.doghouserocketry.com/

I'm not a paid spokesman, just think that great products and service need to be acknowledged.

Last edited:
Yep Great service and great products. Used the 1515 buttons and standoffs, the 1010 standoffs and his terminal strips for my L3.
I used the 1010 standoffs without buttons to provide added area for the screws that held the upper body tube to my coupler.

I'm gonna dog pile on Bill (no pun intended), in regards to his service, as well.

I've ordered buttons from him several times, and found him a pleasure to work with.

-Kevin

Me too! Me too! I've ordered rail buttons from Bill several times. First rate buttons and exemplary service.

I placed my second order with Bill.I am very pleased with his service and great communications ,and that`s why I`ll keep ordering from him !

Great job Bill :handshake:

Paul t

+1 from me too!

Fast shipping and great quality product!

Braden
I just placed my first order with Bill. The communication is the best I have experienced in a long time. From all the positive feedback mentioned, I will be a repeat customer.

-Steve

Just got my.....I dont know, 3rd or 4th order from Bill, Top Notch!!! First Class all the way, again to repeat what others have said, Great Communication, Very Fast shipping, No details left out! I just ordered 4ea of the 2 position terminal blocks and ALL 4 came with the Allen Wrench to fit the Stainless Machine Screws that come with them. There are some who would not send one with all 4, just grab one and throw it all in one bag with the 4 terminals. All of my current and future AV Bays will use his products.

Again, Thanks Bill!

IMG_3087.jpg

Yep, Bill is great! Dog House should be used as a model for how rocketry vendors should operate.

I can honestly say it's the only time I've enjoyed being in the Doghouse! Good stuff Bro'! Gotta get some more kibble for the new birds soon!

Must be a good news dog pile (for a change)...I've made many orders with Doghouse and have experienced nothing less than superb service and products. Huge fan!

I second (third, fourth, fifth?) what everyone above has said. Doghouse Rocketry's products and customer service are absolutely top notch!

They've got a fantastic selection of products that you know you need (rail buttons, connectors, etc), to other things that you might not have heard of, but once you've used them you'll wonder how you ever put a rocket together without them. Their wiring harnesses make it SO easy to build a great av-bay. I like to use the brown/orange color on the drogue side, and violet/blue on the main so that I don't misconnect anything and am clear which end is up! My latest purchase included a set of threaded insert tools which make it trivial to insert threaded inserts for rail buttons straight every time!

Being a bit of a night owl, I placed an order via the Paypal cart with Dog House Bill around midnight on Saturday evening. When I woke up Sunday morning, I had a confirmation email saying my order would go out Monday morning. Now that's what I call PDQ service.

I'm glad to have found this! I was searching for rotary switches for my L3 and found this. I just ordered a bunch of connectors, switches, battery holders, and misc stuff for my L3.

Back