FlisKits planning for 10th anniversary :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Can you believe it? We are approaching our TENTH anniversary in September!

I can remember the conversation I had with Kathy when I proposed the idea of doing this. That was followed by a similar conversation with Brian. That was followed by nine years of, well, I don't know WHAT I would call it! :)

Whew! Well, with such an important milestone approaching I figured we had better start planning early! We have several ideas that we are hammering out and would love feedback and more ideas :)

First, our CMASS celibration will be held on September 22nd. I will also make an extra effort to attend other launches in the North East area during the month. The big events at our CMASS launch will include the regular freebies, contests and displays, not to mention CAKE :) But the highlight will be the launching of EVERY model rocket kit we have ever had in production! This will include all OOP kits. For this I will need the help of club members and others planning on attending. At this time, the total count comes to 81 kits, not including new releases for this year. I will begin a sign up sheet shortly with instructions on how to participate.

Next up will be a program inviting NAR and Tripoli sections around the country to also participate in the fun at their scheduled launches! Keep watch for details.

I will post more as I nail down details. Feedback, comments and suggestions are most welcome! Let's make this an anniversary party to remember! :)

Jim

..."and then one day you find, ten years has got behind you..."

Congrats Jim. May you continue to have many more years of success. And thank you for putting out such great kits.

SWEET!
You thro a good party for sure. Ive been to a few of them.
Need to figure out how to display all 81 for the family portrait.
Ill be looking forward to this party.
Thanks Jim

PS...Sign me up for the "RockStar"

Ideas? Hmm... how about a one-time return of the Rocket Design Contest? That could be fun. Another possibility might be to have anyone who likes submit new "paint schemes" for the Midnight Express. You could also pick a Flis-Kit and ask for interesting kitbashes based on that kit. I'm not suggesting that prizes are required for any of these, but it would be fun to post some of the more interesting entries.

Oh, and be sure to get videos of the commemorative launches for the rest of us too far away to participate. (We'll have to find our own cake! :p)

oooo, some good stuff here. I like the idea of a return of the DOM and will look into that. Other kit related contest ideas are good too such as new skins for the Midnight Express or CAUTION rocket.

One of the special launches we will be having will be the Rainbow UFFO launch (a modified UFFO with a dozen 85 foot long, multi-colored streamers trailing off of the perimeter cups.

Also going to try to touch base with Carl Tulanko (you on here Carl?) about putting up the 38's Special (first upscale of the Deuce's Wild kit). Last year (or was it the year before...?) he gave us permission to send up his 38mm Tres and it was incredible!

Other things in the works would be a couple of commemorative range box stickers. One would be a simple 10th anniversary commemoration. Another would be a special "Participation" sticker for the members of clubs who actively participate with a FlisKits themed launch in September.

There's going to be a lot of coordination needed, but it's going to be a hoot and a half, I can tell you! :)

Depending on how this pans out, and feed back we get from folks far away, we may make this a 2-day event and secure some good hotel rates.

More feedback, more, more, MORE! :)

And thanks to all of you for your strong support during one of the most exciting adventures I have ever undertaken!

jim

Jim, I have a Deuce, a Tres, and an ACME sitting on my display table here, I would like to see something new in that genre of complexity.

wick

Jim
My thoughts would be a 10th Anniversary T-Shirt

Flis Kits 10th Anniversary ( a cool Design )

followed by " Fliskits Aim for the Sky, and try not to miss. )

John

Did someone say CAKE? :)

Yes he did. At least he's got his (our?) priorities staight. :D

I think he said something about a few rockets, too. :confused: I'll have to reread that first post.

Jim et al, congratulations on this your tenth year and for making this hobby more interesting and better informed for so many. I'd like to help with the launching at the anniversary both taking responsibility for one or some of the rockets and counting down the others. I look forward to seeing the details.

Kenn

How about having a" Best Anniversary Cake Contest" ?
That way ,ya know there will be CAKE...and lots of it. :D

Congratulations Jim!
I'll fly a few FlisKits from Orlando in honor of the anniversary.

Congrats Jim. I feel honored to call myself one of your first customers. I still remember when you first came on the market. I will do whatever I can to make it to this launch. :)

I'm liking the t-shirt idea... :) This is a great brain-storm folks, thanks!

Ice cream *may* work, but knowing my luck it would be 110 degrees that day and I'd have to bring straws... LOL

Cake at NARAM? Man, *that* would sure be different!

Ice cream *may* work, but knowing my luck it would be 110 degrees that day and I'd have to bring straws... LOL

Dry ice. Or forget the straws and make a point of announcing that your MicroMaxx body tubes are about the same size as a straw. Sales will go through the roof.

Ooooooh. Ice cream? Maybe you guys should do this at NARAM???

Come to a CMASS launch and I'll buy you an ice cream. There's a place nearby that has a kiddie size that would be enough for most adults (rocket people being the exception).

Come to a CMASS launch and I'll buy you an ice cream. There's a place nearby that has a kiddie size that would be enough for most adults (rocket people being the exception).

Ah, yes. Hodgie's. You know that the portions are big when they ask a 300+ pound man "Are you sure?" when he orders a Large.

100% Angus burgers vs. lobster rolls. Debate among yourselves up there in Massachusetts.:D

I absolutely come down on the side of the Angus burgers. Being lactose intolerant and mayo averse, lobster is, at best, for me something to mix with other meats in a Happy Family dish from a local Chinese restaurant. Also, growing up on the Connecticut coast in the sixties, I know what lobsters eat; I can only hope that the cattle are fed better.

Now, if you were referring to the menu at McDonald's, I'm afraid I can't help with any opinions on that at all. At least you can tell those two items apart there by their shapes.

We just might have something special planned for the 10th anniversary, Jim...

Maybe it has something to do with my TRF name...Who knows :confused2:

:wink:

Braden

We just might have something special planned for the 10th anniversary, Jim...

Maybe it has something to do with my TRF name...Who knows :confused2:

:wink:

Braden

Are you going to upscale the celebration 2.5 times and make it the Silver Anniversary? Just guessing.

I would nominate the Frick-N-Frack for upscaling. Tough process but it would be super :cool:.

I would nominate the Frick-N-Frack for upscaling. Tough process but it would be super :cool:.

Let's see. 2.5 times 18mm is 45mm so I guess it would have a 38mm motor mount. It would be super at a launch that I'm not associated with. I'm picturing a late second stage ignition that sends it horizontal and I'm frightened.

I should get my 24mm USS Grissom back together for this... :)

Can't wait to see what others are bringing for the festivities! Gonna be a great day!

Here we go again!
CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!
CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE!CAKE

Let's see. 2.5 times 18mm is 45mm so I guess it would have a 38mm motor mount. It would be super at a launch that I'm not associated with. I'm picturing a late second stage ignition that sends it horizontal and I'm frightened.

And there I was without a project. I might get hold of Kevin O'Classen and see if we can resurrect his 2 stage hybrid for this. It would be well worth the effort to see Bill quivering beneath his truck.

Back