"Iron Sky" Nazis from the moon.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indiana-jones-nazi.jpg

"Nazi's! I hate these guys!"

I found the movie on youtube

Has spanish subtitles but better than nothing.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
its not a bad movie... as long as you keep your tongue in cheek whilst watching it. Mrs President looks weirdly familar, but now has a southern accent??? The last 20 mins is a little pushed... but, if you are going to end a B movie, its as good enough an ending as they could do..

Oh... and those LEGS!!

Regardless of how it is overall, they hooked me with the space zeppelins...

No need to deal with subtitles (except for the parts where they are speaking other languages), just rent the disc from Netflix (presuming you are a Netflix member). The Bluray was a reasonably high quality encode.

Clearly a B movie, though I sort of wondered about the need for a moon landing stunt after the last 20 minutes worth of space action...

Loved the Zeppelins! And the main chick was hot...

You do realize as a member of the motion picture 3D animation community, I should be upset about a posted link to a pirated movie...

Iron sky, I downloaded it and watched it about a year or so ago. Like the man said,not too bad,if you can keep a straight face.

You can watch it online via Netflix on your computer or TV. Just put it in my instant que.

My friend wanted to see it. So ended up watching it. Loved Rocket Ship Galileo so was up for it !

I know elections are very serious, but the iron sky treatment really highlights the lack of content in the process.

Also loved the line about the tablet having more computing power than anything they have ever seen before.

Kenny

Last edited:
It's based on a comic book. I have some friends that did the FX for it.

Got the blu-ray... LOVE IT!

Need to do screencaps of some of the ships... some could be good kitbashing fodder... :)

Oh, yeah, and the babes in it... TOTALLY hot... (both the German girl and the Prez's PR gal... she was HOTT!)

Later! OL JR :)

I was distressed by some of the moon scenes though... at times, the people were acting as though they were in the moon's gravitational field, then at others, as if they were in Earth normal gravity... quite perplexing! :wink:

Also, in the ships at the end, people were walking around on them as though the ships had gravity plating in the floors. Wow!

Using the link, I finally watched it last night. Not at all what I expected.

It was awful. I loved almost every moment of it!

I really enjoyed Iron Sky!! and yeah it has many great ideas to make fly ... kinda like Sky Captain. love the art-deco stuff...

in Hollywood film code, Southern accent == stupid. Suits == evil, etc. Now that Palin's fake Minnesota accent has been equated with a southern accent, is she finally completely discredited?!??

Sorry I wasted my time. Who is the woman that like to drop the "F" bomb every other word. Classy! NOT! The blonde Nazi is cute.

WTF why does sarah palin have a southern accent?

It's not "Sarah Palin" but a similar CHARACTER... make sense?? Modeled after Sarah Palin-- and they probably deliberately changed "enough" things to make it hard for her to sue them if she didn't like the movie... never underestimate the CYA factor... LOL:)

Sorry I wasted my time. Who is the woman that like to drop the "F" bomb every other word. Classy! NOT! The blonde Nazi is cute.

It's college funny I guess. I kind of like some movies on TV, the profanity is toned down. Except BBC, but then that's cool in a different way.

https://www.ironsky.net/site/film/cast/

Peta Sergeant as Vivian Wagner (press secretary/publicist/apparently SecDef, or at least Presidents closest aide)... Australian actress... SMOKING HOTT in this movie (other than the potty-mouth...) thought her character was the President's daughter from the previews (sort of a "Bristol Palin" type with the leather outfit). 88952-29965.jpgIron_Sky_03.jpg

Julia Dietze is Renate... German actress... SMOKING HOTT...
iron-sky-2012-ac3-dvdrip-xvid-remixhd1.jpgIron-sky-2.jpg

Stephanie Paul as the President... very attractive for an older woman... :)
article-2135535-12CD846A000005DC-62_306x400.jpg

I started watching this on Netflix. I'm glad Netflix "remembers" where you are at in the movie. This is one of those movies I have to watch in segments, can't stand it enough to watch it all the way through in one sitting. I just watched the remake of Conan...took me 5 sessions over 4 days :p

I started watching this on Netflix. I'm glad Netflix "remembers" where you are at in the movie. This is one of those movies I have to watch in segments, can't stand it enough to watch it all the way through in one sitting. I just watched the remake of Conan...took me 5 sessions over 4 days :p

I loved the original Conan, especially the Basil Poledouris score. I was jazzed for the new version but could hardly sit through it in the theater. The music wasn't any good either.

Back