How many kits do you have?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many kits do you have?

• Less than 25

• 25 to 49

• 50 to 99

• 100 to 200

• over 200!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have one kit that I haven't started on, and one I'm working on that's finished except for rail buttons and paint.

Lots of bagged kits LPR (2 totes) and MPR (10 pro series?) from Estes sales. A few FWFG kits for various sales / vendors.

Lots of LOC parts. I think the actual LOC kits are all built. A good bit of various FG parts as well.

Lots of kits now...
-three FG kits (Vindicator Jr, Formula 75, 3" Darkstar) which I plan to start building today
-Mega Der Red Max
-two 4" Madcow kits built and painted, but not flight ready (Cowabunga and Cricket)
-Madcow Mozzie mostly finished except for some final painting
-a few LPR kits

Currently I have 10 MPR (including a few clusters as well as F,G,H rockets) and 4 rockets I only fly on HPR motors, as well as too many LPR.

I have not counted, but what is bothering me lately is that I have High Power kits not built that already have stickers and such made - so they are getting the priority next !

Oh and I promised Hardline a saucer and have a 6" diameter team project to do wth CaveDuck . Hey Dave we need to order plywood or I will CHEAP out and start with door skin Luan fins .

Then work on some classic Estes including three repairs and then last will start on my ProSeries II birds that will get the wrap and FG treatment

Kenny

I've got 11 built and 1 WIP. Any of you guys with buckets care to donate to a worthy cause?:lol:

(serriously I will buy in bulk if you have nice kits)

I also enjoy replying to 2 year old threads!

Actually, thread was started in 2012, brought back in 2014, then 2015, and now 2017.

Interesting how this thread keeps coming back....

And my kit count is now over 470. Not sure if I really should count them all as some were from the great Estes closeout deals that I bought more for parts than to build....
I am just a few shy of having built 200 rockets

And my kit count is now over 470. Not sure if I really should count them all as some were from the great Estes closeout deals that I bought more for parts than to build....

Yeah, those all count. No weaseling out. ;)

My meager total stands at 13, plus 4 scratch builds. Of the 13, 8 are built.

"Prolific" is apparently not my middle name.

Now, if I included all the kits I'd *like* to own, then the total would be in the hundreds....

Last edited:
Back