• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Maxi Series/Pro Series/Master Series All Estes OOP kits that are rare!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pheenomx

Reaction score
Looking for rare kits from Estes. I am most interested in:

Pro Series: All Pro Series

Maxi-Brute Series: All Maxi-Brutes

North Coast Rocketry: All NCR High Impulse Rockets.

OOP: All OOP for example: Gemini Titan, Space Lab, Fat Boy, Mini Mean Machine, Andromeda, Blackhawk, Optima, Colossus, SM-3 Seahawk, Geo Sat LV.

Anything you got post or pm me. I pay well, and am a great buyer that pays quick and repsonds fast.

PayPal only please.

I am ready for anything and will respond with a pm if interested. Thank you:wink:

Last edited:
Thank you. I am located it Florida, and thank you Firecat.

Last edited:
I did. Too new just looking for the stuff listed above. Thank you

Thank you. I am located it Florida, and thank you Firecat.

Panhandle, Emerald Coast, North Florida, Northeast Florida, Space Coast, Gold Coast, Central Florida, Palm Beach, Tampa/Clearwater, Miami Dade, Glades?

Many Floridians here. Meeting a club launch could save you some shipping costs.

Welcome to the forum.

Estes
2075 A.R.V Condor - $30
2016 Explorer Aquarius - $48
2177 Night WIng - $22
2136 Estes Gemini DC -$15
1274 Klingon Battleship - $35 (1975 Bagged one)
1274 Starship Enterprise - $35 (1975 Bagged one)

2110 Outlander - $20
2190 Cosmos Mariner - $20 Partially Assembled- (Main airframe and power pod. Glider untouched)

Centuri
Space:1999 Eagle Transporter Starter Set - $125 (Super Rare Find)

I would maybe go after the condor and gemini but I already have 2 of each so I will pass for now. Just trying to stock up my collection with the ones listed above, but thank you though.

I have 7 to 8 kits in the "Anything OOP" list I can sell, but I have one arm in a cast so packing and shipping them is a little hard at the moment. If you can wait a few weeks I can help when the cast is off.

- Rich

Thank you Billy for your HoJo and V2. I got them today and they are perfect. Thank you very much. Does anyone not have anything they want to sell? I have only bought 4 rockets from Billy, Stymye, and MX. Cooome ooon haha let me know before I go buy the new pro series II and all of Estes cool new releases! I want OOP :)

I can still get a Comanche-3 new in the bag at my local Hobby Alley.

Whatever they charge, add the shipping (Canada Post ->USPS would be cheapest).

I don't do Paypal, but a Post Office Money Order I can accept happily.

Let me know.

I am more of a collector than a seller but I do have multiples of the following kits on your list that I would be willing to sell.

Maxi Honest John and V2 (multiple)
Space shuttle Columbia (few)
Mercury Atlas
NCR Patriot (also Bomarc and Interceptor)
Mecury Redstone (two different models)
Explorer Aquarias
Silver Comet
Canadian Arrow
Scissor Wing (recent re-release)
Black Brandt 2 (two different releases)

My prices would be equivelant to what these are selling for on E-bay. Not the highest ever sold but avg. eg. Honest Johns and V2's $90 each As I said I am more of a collector but the collection is getting out of hand. Pm if interested
Mike

Thank you Andy I got the package today, and the rocket is perfect. Thank you

Thank you Mike (Otis). I got your large boxes today and everything was packed to perfection. I was so impressed by the condition that these kits were in. Beautiful. Thank you very much will buy from again, highly recommend.

Thank you Raohara for the beautiful kits. I just got them today. Perfect packing, perfect shape, A+ Seller.

Mike thanks again for the beautiful kits. Can't wait for order number 3!

Looking for rare kits from Estes. I am most interested in:

Pro Series: All Pro Series

Maxi-Brute Series: All Maxi-Brutes

North Coast Rocketry: All NCR High Impulse Rockets.

OOP: All OOP for example: Gemini Titan, Space Lab, Fat Boy, Mini Mean Machine, Andromeda, Blackhawk, Optima, Colossus, SM-3 Seahawk, Geo Sat LV.

So you solicit here for "kits for your collection" and you turn around and sell them on ebay with a huge mark up?

Brilliant...albeit disingenuous.

I take the best of what I buy and what I have and keep them/collect/build. Then I sell the kits I have too much of on eBay. More then 80% of the kits are mine. Please don't bring a sarcastic attitude to this forum, sir.

So you solicit here for "kits for your collection" and you turn around and sell them on ebay with a huge mark up?

Brilliant...albeit disingenuous.

Disingenuous? Call it what it is - sleazy. Live and learn, I guess.

Wow guys, thanks! Didn't see the "Minefield" sign back there. I'll be walking backwards in my own foot prints outta here.

Wow guys, thanks! Didn't see the "Minefield" sign back there. I'll be walking backwards in my own foot prints outta here.

Yeah, got found out. I'm glad it happened before I made him offers, hate to see good deeds turn into this.

hate to see good deeds turn into this.
In deed!

I guess we should have realized it too based on the fact that he signed on to the forum here (seemingly) for the purpose of inventory replenishment only.
Seems like all his post are either about "what do you have to sell" or "let's see what everyone else has in their collection {that I may want to buy from them}".

I do not understand all of the hate. I always gave good fair market offers to everyone that wanted to sell their kits. I have been collecting rockets for over 20 years and have close to a thousand rockets. What is the problem? This is not "sleazy" I am building my collection. Please let it go.

I do not understand all of the hate. I always gave good fair market offers to everyone that wanted to sell their kits. I have been collecting rockets for over 20 years and have close to a thousand rockets. What is the problem? This is not "sleazy" I am building my collection. Please let it go.

Not to point out the obvious here, but I think that the issue is this: You solicit OOP / Rare rockets from the group here at TRF. You get some reasonable deals on the assumption that you're a collector and you are "filling in your holes". It appears that you're not collecting the kits, but flipping them for a fairly large markup on eBay.

I think that some of the members here feel you violated their trust and an unspoken/unwritten agreement that you were using these for your own use (the "good deed" for a fellow rocketeer) and not for an obvious profit on ebay (assuming that these are the kits you bought on here). Furthermore you are suggesting here that you're not flipping these rockets which seems to be inconsistent with the behavior observed by members of the forum.

Granted, any of these people could have just sold their stock no eBay for a profit so it is "their loss" but unfortunately your actions undermine the sense of community we have here at TRF and the next time someone solicits for some specific, OOP rocket some members here will think twice before looking to help a fellow rocketeer out.

Just my 2 cents. Personally, I don't care what you do with the kits once you buy them but I do understand why some people may feel slighted.

Just remember, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch so treat your fellow man well!

Back