Dr. Amy Mainzer, Brains, Beauty, and Bod!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlazarus6660

Reaction score

H2 has "The Universe" and she is one of the host.

Google her.

I love her eyes!

Meh. She's cute....but she's no Kari Byron

kari-byron-sitting-an-autoshop.jpg

I would definitely turn my head and cough for Dr Amy. Kari too.

I'm kinda partial to Dr. Michelle Thaller,
not sure why but, she's a pistol !

thaller.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah... Dr. Mainzer is HOTT!!!

She's got the eyes, and sort of an "Angelina Jolie's cousin" look about her... great hair... and she does have a real nice shape... :)

Yep, she's got it goin' on...

If there'd been more like HER in science or math class maybe I'd have taken things a little more seriously... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

I love her eyes!

I concur!

Though, I will admit, it is a tad difficult for me to follow what she is saying when she is on the screen...distracted mind, ya know:wink:

amy_mainzer.jpg

I concur!

Though, I will admit, it is a tad difficult for me to follow what she is saying when she is on the screen...distracted mind, ya know:wink:

OMG! It's a chocolate glazed Munckin bigger than my head! Okay, now I see what you guys are talking about! She is now on my hot list.

I remember that name from "Sky and Telescope" years ago...WOW! what a great job she has now.
Too bad all the Male astronomers look like...well you know! :duck:

If you are on Facebook, you might also look up "Science Cheerleader." It's a group of (mostly) women who are professional cheerleaders (NFL, NBA, etc.) who also hold (or are pursuing) degrees in the sciences, math or technology.

Example: Jessica, who is a Cheerleader for the Tennessee Titans and also a Ph.D. candidate studying Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.

https://www.sciencecheerleader.com/

If you are on Facebook, you might also look up "Science Cheerleader." It's a group of (mostly) women who are professional cheerleaders (NFL, NBA, etc.) who also hold (or are pursuing) degrees in the sciences, math or technology.

Example: Jessica, who is a Cheerleader for the Tennessee Titans and also a Ph.D. candidate studying Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.

https://www.sciencecheerleader.com/

And you can hire them. I remember watching the scene in October Sky where the cheerleaders are at the launch and thinking we never have anything like that. Now we can.

my bro has a thing for kari byron.. I dont see the big deal..

Last edited:
I'm kinda partial to Dr. Michelle Thaller,
not sure why but, she's a pistol !

Dr. Michelle Thaller does that for me too!

I wish she and Doc Mainzer were on the Stargate Atlantis episode instead of the Bozo's they had!

They need to make a Sports Illustrated swim suit edition for hot scientist!

H2 has "The Universe" and she is one of the host.

Google her.

I love her eyes!

Unfortunately, "The Universe" is tending to concentrate wayyy wayyy too much on the idiot-burger "OMGGGGG THE WORLD IS GONNA END ANY MINUTE NOW WHAT IF A GIANT ASTEROID SMASHES THE EARTH!!!" genre of episode.

Like almost everything on "science" teevee.

:y::y::y::y:

However, Dr. Amy is real nice to look at while we are battening down the hatches for Armageddon. :wink:

Last edited:
Along with Amy, Dr Lisa Randall is easy on the eyes as well! Warped Passages is a good read..Have her new book, Knocking On Heavens Door, but haven't started it yet...

Yeah, Physics/astronomy/cosmology are my 'other' geek passions..lol

Lisa Randall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with Amy, Dr Lisa Randall is easy on the eyes as well! Warped Passages is a good read..Have her new book, Knocking On Heavens Door, but haven't started it yet...

Yeah, Physics/astronomy/cosmology are my 'other' geek passions..lol

Is this the women that Jodie Foster's charactor is based in "Contact"?

Last edited by a moderator:
wait .... no love for the main host, Laura Danly ?
If this is about "The Universe" ...that is

l.jpg

c'mon ,,, she ain't too bad

Is this the women that Jodie Foster's character is based in "Contact"?

"Ellie Arroway," if anything, was kind of an amalgam of Carl Sagan and his wife, Ann Druyan (who produced the film 'Contact').

NatGeo is now using Natalie Batalha as a "designated hot science chick" on some of their shows.

628x471.jpg

Dr Amy Mainzer..totally HOT, i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that at first sight on H2 "the Universe"..can u say "Miss Universe" and then the logo under her name that reads: NASA Engineer and JPL... Natalie, also Hot! but for Kari..GAG! NOT HOT....or smart.

And you can hire them. I remember watching the scene in October Sky where the cheerleaders are at the launch and thinking we never have anything like that. Now we can.

IIRC Those cheerleaders were wearing 50's era cheerleader unforms--ankle-length skirts. But we all have our dreams.

Dr Amy Mainzer..totally HOT, i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that at first sight on H2 "the Universe"..can u say "Miss Universe" and then the logo under her name that reads: NASA Engineer and JPL... Natalie, also Hot!.

Agree with everything you said... First time I saw Dr. Mainzer I was like "DANG! Never knew any astronomers that looked like HER!!!":y:
Don't know this Natalie... haven't seen her yet AFAIK...

but for Kari..GAG! NOT HOT....or smart.

Oh, now I wouldn't go THAT far... she's kinda cute in that 'girl next door' sorta way... course I always had a thing for redheads... :wink: (and blondes and brunettes too now that I think about it... LOL:))

Later! OL JR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back