DOM Argus II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll. Why? I'm not quite sure.

Now I`m really confused !! I`ve never seen the written version of someone/something speaking in tongues....interesting.

At any rate ,looks like a neat project.Would you upscale it ?

Paul T

There is a several types DOM Argus II specifications and we will determine himself best ideas all life so be conscious a lot of specific issues and adopt a specific vision all matters.

This guy needs to drink a little less alcohol, and get more sleep and proof read his post, before he post!:pc: I was going to try to figure out his post but I can't.

Last edited:
There is a several types DOM Argus II specifications and we will determine himself best ideas all life so be conscious a lot of specific issues and adopt a specific vision all matters.

This gut need to drink a little less alcohol, and get more sleep and proof read his post, before he post!:pc: I was going to try to figure out his post but I can't.

I tried that, didn't work.

I must say , every time I read this thread I get a good belly laugh, Sorry, but I,m crying now from laughing so hard---again !

Back