1. The rocket, A Bt-60, 2 stage scratch build. She has a 9'' booster, 6 inch gap stage. fully loaded its 10.7 oz. A 24mm booster to a 18 sustainer.
2. The white Bt-55 tubes hold the 2 booster chutes. On the booster there is 18'' rubber bands to attach the 10'' chutes.
3. The chutes get folded up tight and put into the white tubes, then the rubber bands get pushed in.
4. Then the booster gets attached to the short coupler. And we have a rocket!
5. On staging, The booster falls away and pulls out the chutes.
She has been flown once and It worked prefect! A D12-0 to a B6-2 makes a nice slow flight. The booster weights 3 ounces and the sustainer is 7.5 loaded. I guess it might be possible with a AT D21 for a single stage.