Bigfoot/Sasquatch, Do you belive?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Bigfoot isn't real then why is there a bigfoot print emblem on the Colorado Avalanches uniforms?

Aw nuts! :cry:

Hey, wait a minute what about the UFO's?:bangpan:

Modern UFO's are figments of the imagination. This is a side effect of the mind control additives found in flu shots.

People in the know realize all UFOs became USOs back in 1930 (long before Roswell). USOs became RSOs, then LCOs, and now fly the only vehicles they have in remote deserts and lake beds.

I'm convinced that the "aliens built the pyramids" crowd suffers from modern arrogance. They simply cannot believe that ancient peoples were intelligent enough to know things that we do not therefore, they *must* have had help.:eyeroll:
Exactly. Take rocks. Pile them up. What shape does the pile resemble? ;) Even ancient hunter-gatherers created rock cairns to mark routes through the Alps. Also, what shape do mountain peaks resemble?

Nor does one need to propose some exotic theory to explain the fact that pre-Columbian civilizations in Meso-America also constructed monumental pyramids. People have built these kinds of shapes out of stones ever since their forebears climbed down from the trees and began walking upright.

5985175237_ac7e9f2066.jpg
NH_Mt_Wash_cairns06_4848w.jpg
.....................................................................................
oddl-rockets-wedgie-pyramid-model-rocket.gif
( :D )

Last edited:
Well, all I can say is that if looks or smell are any indication :y: there have been several at launches I've attended over the years, so put me down as a believer. ;)

Verna
www.vernarockets.com

Modern UFO's are figments of the imagination. This is a side effect of the mind control additives found in flu shots.

People in the know realize all UFOs became USOs back in 1930 (long before Roswell). USOs became RSOs, then LCOs, and now fly the only vehicles they have in remote deserts and lake beds.

AH! Another believer that flu shots aren't what they are intended for! I salute you!

Geeze, I can't believe how wrong you've got it. The people that built the pyramids moved to Atlantis.

Sasquatch is just one of their pets that got loose.

-Kevin

No you got it wrong! The Egyptians are decendants of Atlantis! They migrated there after their rocket hobbies were over regulated by Sasquatch. Everybody knows that! Jeeeesh!:eyepop:

Believe in them! Ha!!!! I know they are real!!!!:y::y::y:

Have you met my Mother in Law????:shock::shock::shock:

I'm in the same boat - My sister is so scary, the last time our family went camping Bigfoot came out of the woods and took a picture of HER!

I can't believe that in week no one has posted an undeniably real Big Foot picture.

82est52.jpg

Good one! I just finally threw out my old BigFoot launch pad yesterday...the legs finally broke due to brittleness.

FC

I went hiking today and saw Sasquatch scat in the woods. Should have taken a picture of it.:y: Boy, did it ever stink!:puke:

Last edited:
I saw a neat special about BF stuff a few years ago. Based upon all the reported sitings, they estimated how many adult BF's would have to be alive in order to have enough offspring to survive. It was some number into the thousands and we'd be seeing them a 7-11 stores.

But that doesn't matter anyway when they can just go away in their space ship.

George Lucas figured it out! He hired a bunch of Sasquatch to play the Wookies in Star Wars. Or did the Wookies settle here only to become Big Foot? Hmmmm:confused:

I went hiking today and saw Sasquatch scat in the woods. Should have taken a picture of it.:y: Boy, did it ever stink!:puke:
Are you sure...Did you taste it?
You have to perform all 3 tests to be sure it is scat.
Smells like scat
Feels like scat
Taste like scat
Therefore, it must be scat.

And if it was what you think it was, way on earth didnt you take some home and sell it on EBAY or make some Wookie Cookies.

I hear tell, the effects you get from eating Sas-Scat Wookie Cookies is better than dropping a hit of LSD.

Not that I would know anything about that........:cyclops:

Last edited:
Smells like scat
Feels like scat
Taste like scat

And if it was what you think it was, way on earth didnt you take some home and sell it on EBAY or make some Wookie Cookies.

Ewww... :puke:

Smells like scat
Feels like scat
Taste like scat

I hear tell, eating Sas-Scat Wookie Cookies is better than dropping a hit of LSD.Not that I would know anything about that........:cyclops:

:lol::lol::lol: ohhh boy, I think I need a new keyboard after reading that with my Coke! that is unless my neighbors have me put in an insane asylum for laughing so hysterically

If bigfoot is not real than how do you explain the patterson video !:wink:

Smells like scat
Feels like scat
Taste like scat

I hear tell, eating Sas-Scat Wookie Cookies is better than dropping a hit of LSD.

I wonder how they compare to the new girl scout cookies? Lemon? WTF?

Smells like scat
Feels like scat
Taste like scat

I hear tell, the effects you get from eating Sas-Scat Wookie Cookies is better than dropping a hit of LSD.

That only works for Moutain Dew! :bangpan:

Nope, i don't believe. If Bigfoot existed, it would have been captured, or any hard evidence, not just blurry, unproven as real pictures, or he said, she said, he saw, she saw. I know from experience the eyes and mind plays tricks on you when in forests and make you see things that aren't there, or things like trees and rocks that look like humanoid figures, happened to me MANY TIMES.

Last edited:
You guys are all wrong! I have seen Bigfoots many times. I have talked to them, fed them, let them sleep in my garage. They are REAL! REAL, I tell you!!

Ah, I have to cut this post short. The doctor is telling me it is time for my medication.

Nope, i don't believe. If Bigfoot existed, it would have been captured, or any hard evidence, not just blurry, unproven as real pictures, or he said, she, said. he saw, she saw. I know from experience the eyes and mind plays tricks on you when in forests and make you see things that aren't there, or things like trees and rocks that look like humanoid figures, happened to me MANY TIMES.

Yeah, you know, it's funny. No one ever saw a dinosaur, but we know they existed because you can walk into any museum and SEE THEIR BONES! And the bones have lasted MILLIONS OF YEARS, at least according to most people.

But we can't find ONE Bigfoot bone? Case closed.

Back