Bigfoot/Sasquatch, Do you belive?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was camping in a NH a couple years ago and had to take a leak in the middle of the night. I crawled out of my tent and did my due diligence. When I was done I decided to take a large stick and bang it against a tree to do a bit of wood knocking. To my surprise I got a response about a minute later. I kept it up for a bit until I realized if Bigfoot was really out there, calling him over may not be the best of ideas. Kinda creeped me out.

It's not really Big Foot.
Threw alien Technology, reverse engineering, Area 51 as restored Roswell's crashed UFO'S Time Displacement Generator.
A secret Government Agency is using it to take agents to a primitive state and plant them around the world.
Then retrieving them and reviving them to today's human form.
Why? So we are looking into stupid stuff instead of real things they are doing.
Like looking for "Lost Rockets".
Tree Knocking is a complex process to retrieve one's "Treed" Rocket.
I fine tuned this procedure over 40 years ago.
But is best done with a sharp axe.

I was camping in a NH a couple years ago and had to take a leak in the middle of the night. I crawled out of my tent and did my due diligence. When I was done I decided to take a large stick and bang it against a tree to do a bit of wood knocking. To my surprise I got a response about a minute later. I kept it up for a bit until I realized if Bigfoot was really out there, calling him over may not be the best of ideas. Kinda creeped me out.

I suppose wood knocking while camping is acceptable behavior. I'm not so sure I'd want anyone to see me doing it though! ---You know you set yourself up---all in good fun---H

Sasquatch is alive and well. He's an actor these days working in the show Sanctuary. I know cause I seen him. I wonder if sasquatches get paid the same as regular actors......:cyclops:

Before Bigfoot got his big break on “Sanctuary” he had a small but significant part on the old “Six Million Dollar Man”.

Yeah, but he was really Lurch disguised as a robot disguised as Bigfoot.

Bat-mite;

You do realize that by making that declaration you have outed yourself as a great big nerd?
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing as many, if not most, of the members of this forum are great big nerds.

Bat-mite;

You do realize that by making that declaration you have outed yourself as a great big nerd?
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing as many, if not most, of the members of this forum are great big nerds.

I hate it when my mask falls off!

Yeah, you know, it's funny. No one ever saw a dinosaur, but we know they existed because you can walk into any museum and SEE THEIR BONES! And the bones have lasted MILLIONS OF YEARS, at least according to most people.

But we can't find ONE Bigfoot bone? Case closed.
Good VALID point, i never thought of that : )

But we can't find ONE Bigfoot bone? Case closed.

Fossilization is a rare process. "Gigantopithicus blacki" was a now-extinct species of LARGE ape that was known to exist in China approximately 100K years ago. {I'm forget the exact span of time, but that's in the ballpark.}

We know they exist because TWO - and ONLY TWO - jawbones were found in a cave in China in the 20th century. About a thousand lose teeth also exist. This species is ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTED to the scientific community with that scant amount of evidence.

Last edited:
Actually, from an encounter i had with a fellow Company Truck Driver on Friday night in northern Illinois.

I would say that the possibility of a large Orangutan type quasi human could exist and, live in remote wooded areas of the United States.

When their not needed at work...

sorry, it HAS!I am not going to argue about it, believe what you wish, have a good one.

Have a good one? Nope. I recently started having high b.p. problems - again - and I've felt sick this weekend.

Now, having gotten that out of the way, please tell me WHAT you base your response on. And who's arguing? I may feel like sh~t right now, but I'm not arguing....

Last edited:
Back