Bigfoot/Sasquatch, Do you belive?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlazarus6660

Reaction score
Bigfoot/Sasquatch, Do you belive they exist?
I'm watching Aminal Planets Finding Bigfoot.
New season starting tonight at 10pm.

I've seen various show like this, Monsterquest and others.

What cracks me up, it they have a film crew, travel the world, equipment, DNA tests, etc. However, they can only afford 4-5 game cameras to setup to look for the creatures. LOL.

I think 10K could get a hundred cheap ones, but they can't scrape that together. LOL.

I'm in the category of they need to find a dead body to prove anything to me. However, the shows are entertaining.

I agree they are fun to watch, but I do think they are out there somewhere?

Believe in them! Ha!!!! I know they are real!!!!:y::y::y:

Have you met my Mother in Law????:shock::shock::shock:

I've seen various show like this, Monsterquest and others.

What cracks me up, it they have a film crew, travel the world, equipment, DNA tests, etc. However, they can only afford 4-5 game cameras to setup to look for the creatures. LOL.

I think 10K could get a hundred cheap ones, but they can't scrape that together. LOL.

I'm in the category of they need to find a dead body to prove anything to me. However, the shows are entertaining.

I agree, it does not make sense! What they need to do is get thousands of people to comb the woods in a big circle and converge on one area in the northwest.

I'm trying to organize a large group of people to to do the same thing at Area 51! They can't kill us all unless they use a big ray gun!:rolleyes:

Quote from the show, "It's just one of those nights where we didn't get any action."

Now That's Funny and Believable!!!!
:roll::roll::roll:

Sasquatch is alive and well. He's an actor these days working in the show Sanctuary. I know cause I seen him. I wonder if sasquatches get paid the same as regular actors......:cyclops:

Cryptozoology buffs thrive on the uncertainty, on the unresolved question. The last thing that they would ever want to happen is for the mystery to be finally resolved. So a thorough, well-equipped, well-organized and fact-driven investigation works against their interests.

But even then, there will be those who won't be satisfied with the resolution. After all, it is virtually impossible to prove a negative in these kinds of questions. No matter how many expeditions you mount, no matter how thoroughly you comb the Earth, you will never be able to say with absolute certainty that no such creature exists or has ever existed in recent times. Fortunately, scientific knowledge and human progress do not require absolute certainty. If they did, our species would still be living like Sasquatch. ;)

Like cavecentral and RocketManDan, I do find these shows to be often entertaining. But that's all they are - entertainment.

I heard a recording of Bigfoot's howl when Art Bell did Coast to Coast AM.

Sasquatch has to exist... he's polling really well against against Romney in Iowa!

Seriously though... I don't believe in the typical bigfoot creature as defined as a contemporary of us (right now, or in the last 50 years) being a hairy man-like beast. Not one skeleton, not one verifiable video shot, no DNA...

Last edited:
She's really a sweetheart, but I couldn't resist!

That makes me feel better. You were bluffing.

I'd hate to think my sister was your mother is law since I want to get my niece through college first.

I tolerate the bigfoot/modern monsters etc shows more than the even more ridiculous :dark:aliens:dark: built the pyramids and every other ancient thing that ever existed shows - those shows really get on my nerves

I think the aliens built the pyramids then slowly evolved into Bigfoot to survive on Earth once their technologies they relied on broke down. The Eygptians routed them forcing them into the forests, mountains, and swamps to eek out a primitive existance.

Area 51 is a secret base of Bigfoot study. It is setup in the hope of getting a Bigfoot to analyze its DNA and unlock the secrets of the universe. The Mayans predict that the first Bigfoot will be captured 12/21/2012 and usher in a new understanding of the universe to mankind.

Mystery solved :horse:

I think the aliens built the pyramids then slowly evolved into Bigfoot to survive on Earth once their technologies they relied on broke down. The Eygptians routed them forcing them into the forests, mountains, and swamps to eek out a primitive existance.

Area 51 is a secret base of Bigfoot study. It is setup in the hope of getting a Bigfoot to analyze its DNA and unlock the secrets of the universe. The Mayans predict that the first Bigfoot will be captured 12/21/2012 and usher in a new understanding of the universe to mankind.

Thanks. It all makes sense now. :cyclops:

That makes me feel better. You were bluffing.

I'd hate to think my sister was your mother is law since I want to get my niece through college first.

Could be cousins though! Bring grafted in to the family tree! LOL

Area 51 is a secret base of Bigfoot study. It is setup in the hope of getting a Bigfoot to analyze its DNA and unlock the secrets of the universe. The Mayans predict that the first Bigfoot will be captured 12/21/2012 and usher in a new understanding of the universe to mankind. Mystery solved :horse:[/QUOTE said:
Aw nuts! :cry:

Hey, wait a minute what about the UFO's?:bangpan:

I tolerate the bigfoot/modern monsters etc shows more than the even more ridiculous :dark:aliens:dark: built the pyramids and every other ancient thing that ever existed shows - those shows really get on my nerves

I'm convinced that the "aliens built the pyramids" crowd suffers from modern arrogance. They simply cannot believe that ancient peoples were intelligent enough to know things that we do not therefore, they *must* have had help.:eyeroll:

Geeze, I can't believe how wrong you've got it. The people that built the pyramids moved to Atlantis.

Sasquatch is just one of their pets that got loose.

-Kevin

My favorite take on the Bigfoot mythos was in the Six Million Dollar Man, where he meets up with bigfoot who turns out to be an alien, apparently a space traveler, with a cool space ship. I think we only see the inside of it but maybe I'm wrong... it was 30 years or more ago...

Futurama was great when the visited Osiris 4 and found an alien race building pyramids.

Fry commented about it resembling Egypt. The aliens said they learned much from the mighty Egyptians: space travel, pyramid building, etc.

Futurama had the lost city of Atlanta as well.

Back