Flex all putty

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aris

Reaction score
Ii recently purchased "flex all" all purpose putty to use for smoothing out airframes on my rocket. I just used some to fix a chip on my nose cone and it worked great. It dries to become rock solid but easy to sand.

Ii recently purchased "flex all" all purpose putty to use for smoothing out airframes on my rocket. I just used some to fix a chip on my nose cone and it worked great. It dries to become rock solid but easy to sand.

Can you use it to fill spirals on body tubes? Do you have a link to the product? I know some people use the green squadron putty to fill nose cones and body tubes.

Can you use it to fill spirals on body tubes? Do you have a link to the product? I know some people use the green squadron putty to fill nose cones and body tubes.
Here is a link of the product. However, I purchased it at a local Denault's hardware store. I bet your can fill spiral grooves because it does sand pretty easily and might be even easier to sand if mixed with some water.

https://www.hardwareharbor.com/qt-flexall-all-purpose-filler-by-dap-inc.aspx

Back