• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Maxi brute V2 kit in box

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrynoel

Reaction score
I have an Maxi Brute V2 from the 70's still in box. I have had it for over 30 years. Time to let some one else hold on to it. I am thinking of selling it. I will sell to my best offer if the price is right. Thanks Larry

Last edited:
Pictures? Price? Need to see what your selling, and need to know how much you want for it, otherwise you may want to consider an auction site.

Last edited:
I have an Maxi Brute V2 from the 70's still in box. I have had it for over 30 years. Time to let some one else hold on to it. I am thinking of selling it. I will sell to my best offer if the price is right. Thanks Larry:)
Deal or No Deal

price is right.jpg

Based on eBay postings they are around $90, but not sure how accurate that is? Pictures would be nice. You're better off putting a price on it, that way if someone offers you an amount and its too low you won't be offended.

Last edited:
I am getting just the answers I deserve! No Pictures, no price... I will try to post some pictures:eek: ...lol

That might answer the other question: Sealed in original cellophane or not?

1970's era maxi brutes were sealed in cellophane. Later re-issues simply had the boxes taped.

It is not wraped. But it is not taped eather. I am sorry but I do not know how to post pictures. I have tried but no luck. It has stickers that you solk in water then stick to the rocket. I will try to post pictures again. sorry I am so computer challanged....

Larry,

Can you e-mail pictures?

If you know how to do that, I will post them here for you.

If so I will send my E-mail to you.

I think its a cool kit. If I had it I don't know if I would build it juts because of its age etc. Then again maybe I would? Are there still parts available to clone this kit?

Thanks Jim, Send my your e mail and I will send you some pics that you can post for me. I dont know why I am having trouble posting them myself... Thanks again.

Larry

blackjack2564 at earthlink dot net

you know why I did it this way.....[fishers] replace at with @ and dot with .

post here when you send, so I can find them in my filtered folder.

Jim

Ps most new guys have trouble due to file size limits. Pics must be re-sized [lowered pixel content] before the forum accepts them. You were probably getting the "file too large" error message at top of manage attachments box.

Last edited:
Pics for Larry.....

Attachments

• EstesMaxiBruteV2-1.jpg
    EstesMaxiBruteV2-1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MaxiBruteV2.jpg
    MaxiBruteV2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
Back