I suppose I should document my build of a battle axe themed rocket. The idea came up several months ago in the meat department when I thought up a yellow polka-dot rocket that played the song. So, here we go. I've collected an extensive supply of scrap paper tubes from work that will form the body. Fins are made from 2 layers of foam board with cardstock in the middle (helped me to "sharpen" them, the thin plywood would have been major overkill!) and ultimately fiberglassed. Check out the pictures below.
If I had a vacuum sealer, I would have attempted some bagging rather than a mold but it seamed to work well enough. I did discover saran wrap does not stick to the USComposites epoxy!
Propulsion will be 38mm. Once I get the finished fin weight, nose cone weight, and some other basic figures, I'll do some simulations in Rocksim.