Quest - Pip Squeak (#1001) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Initiator001

Reaction score
The Pip Squeak (#1001) was one of the original kits Quest released.

Reminiscent of the MPC model of the same name but larger and featuring fiberboard fins.

My Pip Squeak is from the original production run and paint scheme. The kit has been discontinued for several years.

Quest Pip Squeak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Pip Squeak. I think this model was already discontinued when I bought it at Hobbytown. This was one of the first few rockets I built as an adult - for a rocket mobile in my infant son's room. It's still up there and has never flown. When my son outgrows the mobile, I'd like to take the rockets down and launch 'em with him.

Quest Pip Squeak.jpg

I still have mine ,, don't blink when you launch it .. it's a fast little sucker

Welcome to the Quest Pip Squeak (#1001) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Quest Pip Squeak (#1001) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Quest: Pip Squeak: #1001

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Quest Pip Squeak (#1001) Basic Information.

quest.gif
Quest Aerospace

MODEL NAME: Pip Squeak Also known as:

NUMBER: #1001

Introduced: 1992
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Streamer
Stages: 1
Length: 7.25"
Diameter: 0.787"
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: The compact Pip Squeak is an affordable entry into model rocketry. Due to its light weight, this rocket conquers altitudes above those attained by larger models. Quest's Kevlar shock cord system deploys a 2-foot long streamer that helps in tracking your rocket through recovery. Other features include a plastic nose cone and die cut balsa fins. (Quest 1992 Catalog)

Advertising Liveries

quest-pip%20squeak%201001-1992%20cat.jpg
1992 Catalog

Face Card(s)

quest-pip%20squeak%201001-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

quest-pip%20squeak%201001-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back