liquid propellant engine for model rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MANY years ago, when r.m.r. was the only place to go, I posted one of those from that very same website/generator with "he who shall not be named" as the subject of the complaint. There was a very, very lengthy almost point-by-point response. The rest of the readers were guffawing at the insanity and someone eventually (Bob kaplow?) pointed out the automatic generator origin.

I used to have an automatic article generator on one of my sites that created fake news stories about the subject. Even though the articles were just silly and not demeaning, about every six months I'd get an email threatening legal action or whatever for writing an article about a specific person. I always got a chuckle from that. I was tempted to create a page and post the emails online.

-- Roger

Last edited:
N E W R E C O R D ! ! !

YES page 5, you know whats next guys....page 6!!!

:horse: :horse: :horse:

:pc:

The only way for this to get to 6 pages is if people keep making gratuitous and pointless posts.

Don't y'all have anything better to do than to make senseless posts in an ... otherwise ... worthless ... thread ... Oh ... crap ... I did it too ...

G.D.

I really should be working, but hey - this is more fun! I want to launch something. But on solids...not liquids...

Anyone remember Rock-It? One day all his posts were replaced with periods, and he was never heard from again?

I really should be working, but hey - this is more fun! I want to launch something. But on solids...not liquids...

you should come to my work... we launch solid rockets all day here!!!
when someone gets a dumb and launches a liquid one,, that stall is dead for the day!

So what you 're actually telling me is that Rock-It used all the puctuation up in the forum BEFORE King showed up??? THAT explains EVERYTHING. I did Notice there were still some capital letters left over....I'm using them up as wE speAk, so if you want any, you'd beTter jump in fast...just sayin' yUo know?

By royal order and decree by the fiefdom of TRF, We, the undersigned, do hereby believe the King is dead. Long live the King!

Back