liquid propellant engine for model rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he either a 13ish kid with no friends who trolls all types of forums to "have fun" messing with people or he's an al queda wanna be. The worst part is his grammar. I mean damn...lunch tower? Really? School isn't teaching crap! Lol

Came to the same conclusion exactly. Either option is bad. A basement bonehead blows himself up and maybe a friend or neighbor. A would be terrorist blows up more. I hate morons.:kill:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

In case you guys haven't noticed, he stopped posting about 3 days ago. Jus' sayin'.

let's all forget about this thread and go back to our regular scheduled programing of build threads and black friday sales.

Alex

Coyote! How ya doing?? How the job treating you?? I need you to get me a new hat! My original is all gunked up with rocket sweat. Did you make Plaster Blaster? Good to see yer post-let's catch up! -dave- (oh sorry-off the thread- I think King decided to join the "Save the Bales" group at the beach....)

Coyote! How ya doing?? How the job treating you?? I need you to get me a new hat! My original is all gunked up with rocket sweat. Did you make Plaster Blaster? Good to see yer post-let's catch up! -dave- (oh sorry-off the thread- I think King decided to join the "Save the Bales" group at the beach....)

YEAH, can't forget we got almost 100 posts on a nothing topic too!

:horse: Lets make a page 5 next!

I know! Given the postulates we've come up with let's discuss the comonalities between your average, no common sense, need to get a whoop in the butt, run amok ( is that one word or two:confused: ) Teen and your average would be terrorist. On a related topic we can discuss how any problem can be solved with the right ratio of fuming nitric......:D

(going for a 5th page)

I fail to see the point of trying to hit 100 posts on such a worthless topic....

ooooops!

G.D.

POW, here point the rocket nerds to the write directions.
https://www.sti.nasa.gov/publish/sp7084.pdf

I dont think he would terrism be or he woulda had munie, and dey got rokutz.

Good think he is finding info on the internet.. he should be able to have a project flight ready by june, just like i did when i dreamed of making liquid lunch of a rocket as a kid.

(maybe he really will though..)(some of the esl i have talked to, have crap for writing on us forums. But, are very spot on for their rockets.) - well, now that i recollect, they do seem to ask real questions..:marshmallow:

going for page 5 at King's expense....I think we've at least explored the inner workings of that kind of mind at work....

Pogue is one of those words I swear I always wondered how to spell! You da man! :)

Check it on Wiki. Not quite this spelling in most of the article but it will get you to their page. And some interesting origin stories. I didn't post a link as it would be rated a heavy PG-13. :wink:

Now that king is gone (let's hope), bored and boring teen is very likely; ESL is a strong possibility - possibly third or fourth.

Okay- THAT was frickin' HILARIOUS!!! I did 5 in a row and had to stop because my ribs hurt so bad. You sir, are a genius in a madcap sort of way. And I do mean that with much respect. It's even better if you superimpose Walter Chronkite's voice as you read it. Or maybe Rod Serling's...???

Okay- THAT was frickin' HILARIOUS!!! I did 5 in a row and had to stop because my ribs hurt so bad. You sir, are a genius in a madcap sort of way. And I do mean that with much respect. It's even better if you superimpose Walter Chronkite's voice as you read it. Or maybe Rod Serling's...???

MANY years ago, when r.m.r. was the only place to go, I posted one of those from that very same website/generator with "he who shall not be named" as the subject of the complaint. There was a very, very lengthy almost point-by-point response. The rest of the readers were guffawing at the insanity and someone eventually (Bob kaplow?) pointed out the automatic generator origin.

Ya know, you jogged a dormant brain cell (most are these days) but I vaguely remember that! over there I posted as Pyrat and had to keep explaining to the buffoons looking for free software it stood for Pyrotechnic Ratios...only a very few understood....but it's STILL frickin' hilarious!!

MANY years ago, when r.m.r. was the only place to go, I posted one of those from that very same website/generator with "he who shall not be named" as the subject of the complaint. There was a very, very lengthy almost point-by-point response. The rest of the readers were guffawing at the insanity and someone eventually (Bob kaplow?) pointed out the automatic generator origin.
I remember that. In fact, I won't ever forget it :)

Doug

Wait King come back!!!!

I was gonna tell you how to mix 5 Hour energy drink with Ap400 to get a Long Burn Rocket Formula!!!!!!!!!!!!:dark::dark::dark::dark::dark:

Really it works!

Eric

I remember that, all too well. It should go down in the annals of Internet history as a prime example of how easily those who are so self-focused are suckered in!

-Kevin

Back