liquid propellant engine for model rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you did! Sorry, I missed that one.:blush: I'm on a computer at work and it won't let me direct link.

Oh no...no apology needed really. I think King is one of those types that needs to hear something 3 or 100 times to sorta get it.

ALL YOUR liquid propellant rocket engine for a model rocket ARE BELONG TO US!

is building a liquid propellant rocket engine for a model rocket that hard aren't liquid propellant rocket engine just high pressure fuel and an oxidizer tanks ,some pressure vales and a NOZZLE

Would it be wrong to offer him a recipe for fuming Nitric acid and ........

Nah, Nevermind.:roll:

Eric Foster

king said:
i have personally made just one rocket it was 15 feet tall and had a diameter of 6.5 inches and it used a 98mm M size motor but i have flown a NORTH STAR RD-200 with an 98mm l size motor and a Mad Cow Rocketry Patriot Kit with 54mm k size motor and a Mad Cow Rocketry 4.0in Black Brant II Rocket Kit with the same motor as the one used in the Mad Cow Rocketry Patriot Kit
chadrog like i say he no longer lives in the USA and i have lost contact with him

Oh gawd!

Maybe I'm wrong, But if I give it to him we will know where he's from!!!
3-2-1-BOOOOOM!
Consider it a counter terrorist act!:y::y:

I want to but he's most likely wiki peded fuming nitric by now!

Now that's funny right there!

Eric

Originally Posted by king
"i have personally made just one rocket it was 15 feet tall and had a diameter of 6.5 inches and it used a 98mm M size motor "

I ask how was this done ANYWHERE legally? Isnt there a certification process where you come from?

i have personally made just one rocket it was 15 feet tall and had a diameter of 6.5 inches and it used a 98mm M size motor but i have flown a NORTH STAR RD-200 with an 98mm l size motor and a Mad Cow Rocketry Patriot Kit with 54mm k size motor and a Mad Cow Rocketry 4.0in Black Brant II Rocket Kit with the same motor as the one used in the Mad Cow Rocketry Patriot Kit
chadrog like i say he no longer lives in the USA and i have lost contact with him

Riiiiight

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

Do you go to Embry Riddle Daytona, perchance?

(As for the questions -- yes, you answered them, but not correctly. Do moar research and get back to us.)

[POW]Eagle159;266075 said:
No capital of the ''W'' and ''I'' in this sentence. Also there is no punctuation. AGAIN! :roll:

Give him a break; the English class at the University of Pyongyang hasn't been the same since "MacArthur" visited the area.

says he lives in florida, Cape Canaveral possibly. HE WORKS FOR NASA, CANT YOU TELL BY HIS HUGE VOCABULARY AND KNOWLEGE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

This is really not the forum for liquid engines. I would suggest joining an organization such as Reaction Research Society or Friends of Amateur Rocketry. Although the concept of liquid engnines seems simple the application is quite complicated and beyond the scope of model and or sport rocketry which is what we are about. Understand that we adhere to a Safety Code for Model and Hi power rockets that prohibits the use of liquid engines at our launches.

First install Piezo electric spark initiator near Bell orifice.
Begin releasing Pressurized gas from intestinal cavity!

Nevermiond mizspell innnnnnnnnnnnnnng intenshunal!

Eric

Ehhh...I don't think he's trolling per se I just think he's just clueless as to the utter scope of what he is asking. I'll bet he thinks, "oh it's just liquid fuel" not realizing that the appropriate reaction is, "HOLY CRAP LIQUID FUEL"

DAllen said:
Ehhh...I don't think he's trolling per se I just think he's just clueless as to the utter scope of what he is asking. I'll bet he thinks, "oh it's just liquid fuel" not realizing that the appropriate reaction is, "HOLY CRAP LIQUID FUEL"

I think he either a 13ish kid with no friends who trolls all types of forums to "have fun" messing with people or he's an al queda wanna be. The worst part is his grammar. I mean damn...lunch tower? Really? School isn't teaching crap! Lol

Back