RED GLARE XII

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nick,:eek:

Great shots!!

Did you get any of my SM-XMR that went of away cell on Saturday around 2:30pm? Dying to get my hands on a good lift-off shot...

attachment.php

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_5580_.jpg

Most excellent photo's Nick. I really need to upgrade to a 7d or 5d and new lens for launches.

Also, it looks like we left a bit too early Sunday. :y:

Dude those N-Sane cato shots are AWESOME! Great photos, Nick, thanks!

Yeah, those were pretty cool, especially the one where you can see the rocket snap in half with flames coming out of both ends.......:puke:

Manny I dont seem to connect to that link.........

Amazing pictures.

To the team that built and flew N-Sane, sorry for the loss of your rocket. :sigh: For you, here is one of my favorite quotes ever:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement; if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."--- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks for briging us this great project.

Back