• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High School Rocket Project Items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandman444

Reaction score
Hello I'm here preaching for my High School Rocketry Team again.

Our HS along with two professors at a local University are working to build a 75mm Minimum Diameter rocket with 5 temperature sensors in the nosecone to measure the heat as we approach and exceed Mach 2.

We need to buy a few more components and before placing our order I thought that it would not hurt to see if any TRF's have any of this stuff that they are willing to sell for use in our project.

Any of these items

carbon cloth

CD3 CO2 system (high on list!)

You can Pm me or email our advisor/club email which is [email protected]

Promptness would be appreciated because anything not found this week will be bought hopefully at a Black Saturday sale, or something of the like.

Lastly if you are friends with any vendors, or manufactures that may be willing to give us a discount or donation since we are a school organization we have a tax ID number that could be presented upon request. (As well as a decal or similar on the rocket if they choose)

Thanks for looking.

Bryce Chanes
ACHS Rocketry Team President

Last edited:
Back