Black friday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda hate to throw one more thing into the mix... And although it isn't strictly a holiday sale, it's a great deal and thought I'd pass it along. I have been checking the LOC-Precision closeout page every couple of weeks. Now Barry has Skyangle CERT3 chutes discounted significantly on his sight. Anyone contemplating a L3 cert and/or building big rockets might check it out.

dixontj93060 said:
Kinda hate to throw one more thing into the mix... And although it isn't strictly a holiday sale, it's a great deal and thought I'd pass it along. I have been checking the LOC-Precision closeout page every couple of weeks. Now Barry has Skyangle CERT3 chutes discounted significantly on his sight. Anyone contemplating a L3 cert and/or building big rockets might check it out.

Hey thx dude!!!!

Just be realistic...don't buy more than you can build. I know its hard with all the great sales...but the other part to building is launching...save the $$$ for engines

Just be realistic...don't buy more than you can build. I know its hard with all the great sales...but the other part to building is launching...save the $$$ for engines

Unless you go EX and reduce your motor cost by 75%...

Back