Jolly Logic and Altimeter II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayco

Desert Rat Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I had to send in my new Altimeter 2 after having some issues with it right out of the box. Flew it four times on the weekend that I bought it, and it worked twice. At the next launch I flew it seven times and it recorded data twice. It wouldn't turn on unless it was plugged into a USB port, and I never got a green light indicating it was charged, regardless of how long it was plugged in. After a brief discussion via email, I sent it back to Jolly logic. They had it for a day and gave me an update, the green light was broken, and the circuit board was popped out of it's slot. My unit checked good, but John decided to send me a new unit anyway. Fast turn around and good service deserves recognition so I'm posting this up so everyone knows John at Jolly logic stands behind his product.

sweet. Good stuff. My JL Alt2 seems to be working just fine, but it does not like my Mac usb ports for charging.

I was wondering where you got your forms that you fill in your flight info on. Did you develop that yourself or is it online somewhere?

Good to hear about the good CS.

I bought one of these as well, but it will be awhile before I can give it an ops check.

Back