Goony Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I should post these here too..

skyshreik1.jpg

skyshreik3.jpg

skyshriek2.jpg

My Dad built this model for me when I was five years old, it was my first model rocket. It flew many times until I got bored with it in the early 80s and it sat around getting hangar rash for the next thirty years. Finally I got around to patching it up, and 30 years after its last flight it took to the skies again, this time with my five year old daughter as the recovery crew!

Attachments

• 5 july 2012 009.jpg
    5 july 2012 009.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 76
  • 5 july 2012 010.jpg
    5 july 2012 010.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 5 july 2012 013.jpg
    5 july 2012 013.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 5 july 2012 014.jpg
    5 july 2012 014.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 82
006-15.jpg

Estes ReneGoon. This one has been languishing in my shop for several years, but I'm trying to clear things up a bit down there. Decal is 75% downscaled, 50% Estes, 50% custom made. See if you can tell which 50% is which.:wink: I still have a set of stars from a long ago Renegade clone project, but I'm going to have to wait until I happen across them again. Like I said, the shop has issues.

My goony of the Dynastar LexxJet. Beside it, is the picture of my real LexxJet which I built a few months ago.

The build thread for the goony LexxJet is here

IMG_0555.jpg

Lexx Jet.JPG

Mega Goon Vector G, an upscale of the previously posted Vector G. After I finished, I was concerned that the stubby fin profile I'd chosen would be too stubby to allow for a stable flight, so I added a little noseweight.:wink:

MaxiVectorGonpad_zps486cc725.jpg

MaxiVectorGliftoff_zpse9851463.jpg

I saw one last week it flew over the house and had a good size wing span. Not sure what region it came from, but my neighbor said was blue / green and made a loud noise. It smelt pretty bad

I was going to swear that we still had a goony section and went to copy the url...and it wasn't there.

Oops.
Can you repost your pics? I would like to see them, I'm planning on doing the BT-80's to

Back