NewWay - 2x4 Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidQ

Reaction score
This is my cardmodel downscale of the NewWay 2x4. It's all paper, since I didn't need a round, ogive, elliptical, conical, or otherwise non-planar nose cone.

I scanned a piece of balsa, touched it up a bit with photoshop, and used that as the grain for the MMax cardmodel 2x4.

The mid-sized rocket is my goony 2x4, stylized to be a fighter aircraft.

The MMax rocket is still not launched until the weather gets better.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the NewWay 2x4 Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the NewWay 2x4 and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

NewWay: 2x4:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
NewWay 2x4 Basic Information.

newway_space_logo.gif
NewWay Space Models

MODEL NAME: 2x4 Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: 2 Stage
Motor Mount:
Recovery: Tumble/Parachute
Stages: 2
Length:
Diameter:
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: No matter how long you've enjoyed the hobby, you won't be "board" with the Two by Four. At just over 2 feet long, this impressive two-stager will fly high and pack a solid punch. (NewWay 2011 Catalog)

=====

No matter how long you've enjoyed the hobby, you won't be "board" with the Two by Four. At just over 2 feet long, this impressive two-stager will fly high and pack a solid punch. (NewWay 2013 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

newway-2x4-2011%20cat.jpg
2011 Catalog

newway-2x4-2013%20web.jpg
2013 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back