WILDMAN BLACK SATURDAY SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey !

Just got home with Plaster Blaster 10 with L1 certification and raffle prize !

Any ideas for an inexpensive L2 or Upscale to utilize my StickerShock prize ??

BLACK SATURDAY is coming soon . . . WildMan Rocketry goodness !

:D

Kenny

2011-11-06 18.39.08.jpg

Last edited:
Hey !

Kenny

Congratulations Kenny.

If you can wait till Wildmans sale I am Sure you can score something AWESOME to build for a bulletproof Li rocket! your raffle prize is good at least that long!!

Congratulations Kenny.

If you can wait till Wildmans sale I am Sure you can score something AWESOME to build for a bulletproof Li rocket! your raffle prize is good at least that long!!

Thanks ! Can PM you the number blurred out if required and my email if you need to reference sooner than later.

Is only the Wildman allowed to drop hints or can you give us a peek into the sale also ? Gizmo XL would be excellent for L2 , but The Vindicator is a serious rocket ! RockSim with new Metalstorm J340 and with the longest 14 second delay, RS said was too short for optimum delay. Very efficient !

Saw the Punks Interceptor fly, perfect - first thing I thought of is 'what upscale am I going to do ' ? Easier to contemplate if untethered from L2 thoughts.

Kenny
:fly:

Hey !

Kenny

Personally I'd recommend you fly a ton of L1 motors before you even think about L2.

Thanks ! Can PM you the number blurred out if required and my email if you need to reference sooner than later.

Is only the Wildman allowed to drop hints or can you give us a peek into the sale also ? Gizmo XL would be excellent for L2 , but The Vindicator is a serious rocket ! RockSim with new Metalstorm J340 and with the longest 14 second delay, RS said was too short for optimum delay. Very efficient !

Saw the Punks Interceptor fly, perfect - first thing I thought of is 'what upscale am I going to do ' ? Easier to contemplate if untethered from L2 thoughts.

Kenny
:fly:

Kenny,

Just hang onto that coupon, When you are ready to order, shoot me an e-mail. [email protected]

We will worry about it then.

as for the wildman sale.. Oh YEAH.... just hang in there... it will ALL be worth it!!

Can't wait to see the interceptor fly (video??) I saw it's not quite perfect flight last time and it was AWESOME must have been better with good recovery..

I still have two unbuilt wildman kits from last years sale, but I can't wait until this years sale.....

My wife would call this the definition of insanity. I think it's closer to addiction :>

My wife would call this the definition of insanity. I think it's closer to addiction :>

The first step is admiting your the problem.... I mean, have a problem.. Yeah, thats it...
:handshake:

I still have two unbuilt wildman kits from last years sale, but I can't wait until this years sale.....

We do not discuss unbuilt kits, especially not anywhere where Deb can find the discussion, thankyouverymuch!

-Kevin

Here's the trick: My wife's crapometer is redlined and the needle's folded over the stop. So.. you get a buddy ( mine's KenRico) to ship to and he drops by and I hide it in the garage like it's always been there. It helps to sprinkle a little sanding dust on the new stuff. Makes the ensuing story more believable. Hooraay for Wildman!

Here's the trick: My wife's crapometer is redlined and the needle's folded over the stop. So.. you get a buddy ( mine's KenRico) to ship to and he drops by and I hide it in the garage like it's always been there. It helps to sprinkle a little sanding dust on the new stuff. Makes the ensuing story more believable. Hooraay for Wildman!

I need to talk to Ken, the only kit in my house is my wife's LOC Starburst, and she won't let me touch it!

I need to talk to Ken, the only kit in my house is my wife's LOC Starburst, and she won't let me touch it!

Don't think Sharon will let me touch it either !
Maybe if you distract her . . .

I think it's closer to addiction :>

6327062241_04aa14426c.jpg

being at work overseas like i have been makes it easy to slip another in the pile under the radar..think i have 15-20 kits waiting for me to get home in !0days. Honey do list? NOT. Rocket to do list growing at warp speed. TIM ROCKS..

Don't think Sharon will let me touch it either !
Maybe if you distract her . . .

It's not her kit I'm really interested in. I want a Darkstar 4" DD, but don't think the "sanding dust" trick will work. She knows I don't have any kits laying around. Oh well, maybe next year when Uncle Sam starts sending some of my money back to me.....

You mean besides the drago. wildman jr, drakstar light, Wild Child, and Darkstar mini? sweet :cool:

Kevin you're just lucky we don't live in the same town & I can't hack a website!

Turn off the gas, cut the power, give your mail a change of address.
Heck I might just look up your address tonight & call the fire department or EMS.....your having a heart attack at 3 am! Knock...Knock...knock!

But I am at Tim's & I can DELETE anything you get at the sale, when he ain't looking!

In case anyone is wondering what's going on....The Forum Fairy's been playing with my signature.:y: I suspect there might be an accomplice.

Kevin you're just lucky we don't live in the same town & I can't hack a website!

Heck I might just look up your address tonight & call the fire department or EMS.....your having a heart attack at 3 am! Knock...Knock...knock!

But I am at Tim's & I can DELETE anything you get at the sale, when he ain't looking!

In case anyone is wondering what's going on....The Forum Fairy's been playing with my signature.:y: I suspect there might be an accomplice.

I like the Cert Level. It is the same one he keeps threatening me with. It makes me feel better that he messes with others and not just me.

In case anyone is wondering what's going on....The Forum Fairy's been playing with my signature.:y:

I dunno what you're talking about, Jim.
angel03.gif

I suspect there might be an accomplice.

Really?! I don't know what might make you think something like that....

-Kevin

Back