Rascal, Estes Kit #2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rascal & Rascal Fiend.

rat-fink.gif

Attachments

• Rascal 077.jpg
    Rascal 077.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Rascal and & Rascal Fiends.

heidi-klum-halloween-anatomy-banner.jpg

Attachments

• Rascal 077.jpg
    Rascal 077.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 38
  • rat-fink.gif
    rat-fink.gif
    13 KB · Views: 47
Okay, I'll bite. What's the connection between Heidi Klum with her skin-less costume, the Rat Fink and the Rascal?

Been a Rat Fink fan for years. Still have a couple of key chain RF's around somewhere.

Okay, I'll bite. What's the connection between Heidi Klum with her skin-less costume, the Rat Fink and the Rascal?

Been a Rat Fink fan for years. Still have a couple of key chain RF's around somewhere.

Sorry, the clock officialy stopped at midnight, November 2 2011

default.jpg

Arbitrary. C'mon.

arbitrary [ahr-bi-trer-ee]  
Example Sentences Origin ar·bi·trar·y   /ˈɑrbɪˌtrɛri/ Show Spelled [ahr-bi-trer-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -trar·ies.adjective

1.subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.

2.decided by a judge or arbiter rather than by a law or statute.

3.having unlimited power; uncontrolled or unrestricted by law; despotic; tyrannical: an arbitrary government.

4.capricious; unreasonable; unsupported: an arbitrary demand for payment.

5.Mathematics. undetermined; not assigned a specific value: an arbitrary constant. noun

6.arbitraries, Printing. (in Britain) peculiar(def. 9).

arbitrary [ahr-bi-trer-ee]  
Example Sentences Origin ar·bi·trar·y   /ˈɑrbɪˌtrɛri/ Show Spelled [ahr-bi-trer-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -trar·ies.adjective

1.subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision. A whim.

Yeah, I know what arbitrary means. Just thought you had something in mind and might be cajoled. No worries.

Last edited:
I'm coming to the party a bit late.
Could you explain how the Rascal is
different from the Baby Bertha?
Thanks.

Not much of a difference. The airframe of the Rascal was 7" of BT-60, and the Baby Bertha had 7.5" of BT-60. The nose cone is the same 2.5" long elliptical plastic nose cone, but the part #s are different. Fins look about the same.
-Wolf

I'm coming to the party a bit late.
Could you explain how the Rascal is
different from the Baby Bertha?
Thanks.

Not much of a difference. The airframe of the Rascal was 7" of BT-60, and the Baby Bertha had 7.5" of BT-60. The nose cone is the same 2.5" long elliptical plastic nose cone, but the part #s are different. Fins look about the same.
-Wolf

Side by side (I love the Internet !)

baby and rascal.jpg

Here's the original: https://www.flickr.com/photos/atjoe1972/7255238030/

Last edited:
Back