Pro 24 6GXL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard some chatter about some 8g Pro29 case and loads too

Kenny

I wouldn't doubt if they did these, it wouldn't be until at least next year. Would be cool, but eventually it would have to come down to someone making a business case for it. On top of that, they may not be up and running 100% with their existing offerings until... end of summer? They have to completely demolish/rebuild & replace what was damaged in the accident. Like building a new plant with many watchful eyes on every step. That's all I can say with any certainty. I'd be happy with Dr J doing well and everything at the plant returning to normal. New 7 or 8 grain motors would be wonderful, but probably won't happen.

I did PM jeroen about this about an year ago and he said that they probably would be certified soon. I cant find the PM right now.

Where did you hear that?
Just before the fire, i PMed jeroen about these motors and he said that they would be certified soon. I'm not saying that its going to happen for sure, Im just saying that if they do come out, then it probably would be next year because that time they probably would have everything up and running.

Back