Gold Plated cones Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are pretty neat!

I have a small bag of sterling findings with some conical ends. I never thought of using them for rocketry. I may dig them out and see what they weigh.

Way to think outside of the cube!

Those are pretty neat!

I have a small bag of sterling findings with some conical ends. I never thought of using them for rocketry. I may dig them out and see what they weigh.

Way to think outside of the cube!
I have a crap load of little craft things. All kinds of different shaped and colored beads,plastic gizmos of different shapes,wooden spheres,stars, claws(real),teeth (plastic) ect,ect. Im not into that kind of crafts,but I could not resist buying the box full of this stuff at a yard sale.Actually I bought 4 boxes of craft stuff,including some nice leather working tools at that time for next to nothing on the price. I went thru the boxes and alot of it was junk,stuff I knew I would have no use for.But all in all I did good.My wife laughs at me everytime we hit a yard sale.Sometimes we go our different ways,meet up again and if I havent bought anything she will say "What,you didnt find a thing you could use for your rockets" :D

Pretty neat find Scotty Dog:
You just never know where we'll find the next tidbit that can be converted or used on our models. I'm constantly scoping out Dollar stores and craft goodies for things that can be used.

Back