Keira's Dr. Zooch Rockets Gumball Lofting Vehicle!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are two shots of my latest Zooch GbLv.....fun day had by all! Thanks to y daughter who came along for the pics...we caught her lifting off and the second shot is the streamer recovery...very minimal damage to a fin, nothing that a shot of glue didn't fix immediately...didn't break a fin but loosened it ever so much. She was fixed as good as new in 2 minutes when we got home. I have to confess, yesterday I totally lost the gumball coming down by its own chute...but thanks to my son and and my nephew Alex's great vision, it was recovered with no sweat. We tried launching off some M&M 's in there and the consensus was they tasted better after the flight!!

just a neat little kit that is fun to fly and very stable!

View attachment 183071View attachment 183072

Great flight and great looking rocket...

I need some of your cargo... may just have to become a rocket pirate... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

thanks Luke! I like how this one turned out. I just like the old roll bands and stuff....the rockets just looked cool back then! Take the roll bands and stuff off the Mercury Redstone and I think it would look like a totally different rocket...hmmm...ya know....that would be a cool scheme for this one too!
as for the cargo...I sent the M&Ms home with my nephew!

Great flight and great looking rocket...

I need some of your cargo... may just have to become a rocket pirate... LOL:)

Later! OL JR :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back