Yard sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highpowerrocketyahoo

One guy flying high.
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know or fly with a guy on here called Mr. Magnum? I sent him money for some CTI cases and haven't heard from him. I sent him some emails but no response. Anyone know him? Just hoping he's out of the loop.

I bought some cases from him a while back. He was missing one item from the shipment and responded to one PM saying he would look for it. Never heard another thing. I'm disappointed though not terribly mad because what I did get was still a good value, I just would have liked to get everything.

I hope that's not the case. I have the receipt where he cashed the money order, I also ha e his name, address, and other personal info. I'm giving him the benefit o the doubt for another day or two. After that I'll be contacting the Illinois states attorney. That's what my attorney recommended today. Like I said, i hope that's not the case. one felony and one misdemeanor for $100? Poor return on your investment.

I purchased a set of 29mm closures from him. He sent me two forward closures, saying he couldn't find the aft.

If you have his personal information, why dont you send him a snail mail letter asking what is going on, and inform him of you intentions to seek legal recourse before seeking it.

There may be a legitimate reason that he has not fulfilled his end of the deal.

rdbones said:
If you have his personal information, why dont you send him a snail mail letter asking what is going on, and inform him of you intentions to seek legal recourse before seeking it.

There may be a legitimate reason that he has not fulfilled his end of the deal.

I have emailed him a couple times and can't get a reply, but that's not a bad idea. Like I said I hate to think he being fraudulent for a lousy $100.

I hope that's not the case. I have the receipt where he cashed the money order, I also ha e his name, address, and other personal info. I'm giving him the benefit o the doubt for another day or two. After that I'll be contacting the Illinois states attorney. That's what my attorney recommended today. Like I said, i hope that's not the case. one felony and one misdemeanor for $100? Poor return on your investment.

Don't get your hopes up regardless of your attorneys suggestion. I highly doubt you'll strike any interest from the AG's office for $100.

ahh it has hit this great forum :*( folks rip people off intentionally and non intentionally all the time. Paypal helps cover your butt when ordering goods online or buying from some folks in a forum such as this. I know mo's are harder to get fixed but a quick note if you are required to use them always use postal mo's. they are very helpful at the postal service when proving fraud or trying to help you get the money back more so than a gas station or grocery store mo.

IDK the cause of this but i did read and follow that some ppl got what they ordered others missed a few parts or pieces and others wont order from a low post count member. idk good luck getting a return tho

I hate to say I told you so.... There should be a required 30+ posts before being able toto post in Yardsale section. Other message boards have this rule. I think it would be beneficial here.

JD

Back